Ballistics Quiz

For me: 10 out of 13 for a score of 77%.

I need to brush up.... and/or read more thoroughly the questions and possible answers.

Kind of fun Eel. Everyone should take it

Zeke

Wait till REDDOG see's the "KNOCKDOWN" related question!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Just did the Quiz...12/13. don't know the one missed but they did list the point blank range ?? which I think I answered right.
Did quess on one ?, the most powerful handgun. I don't know much about handguns.

LOL,

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Im an archery nut so I figured I'd do poorly but damn...Pelosi for me too. Stupid though, I missed the first one, I said to aim dead on and it's wrong. WTF, I guess at 200 yards I'm going to miss by an inch. Dumbass Realtree, no wonder I wear Mossy Oak.

Say what they want!

At 200 Yards I Ain't worrying about it for GAWDS SAKES!

If I'm Aiming at the Shy what should I do?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I got 11 out of 13...I missed the question about the 30-30 having shot the most deer. It is generally regarded as having shot the most deer....and since, as the author says, no numbers are actually collected...how would he know?

I've also heard about bullets "sleeping." But, those are match bullets I still hold to the fact that the average bullets has more abnormalities, that cause it to not fly straight, and the farther that it goes, the more the bullet drifts.

The most powerful pistol caliber, of those listed, was the rifle caliber (.308).
John 14:6

I missed a couple of the same ones stinky.
If we're talking hunting bullets I really doubt the theory that bullets will come "back" into the group the farther away it's shot. It's all about the angle of departure. But.... They had to throw a couple BS answers in there so some guys could get a few.
Zeke

I basically got all of the questions right, but the idiots who put this test together claim I only got 9 out of 13.
I have news for them, I know more than they do.

I agree with Anaconda that some of their answers are wrong. If a piece of brass casing from an exploding cartridge hit me in the eye I would think that was harmful.

Since using high power rifles in a flat land state like Illinois isn't legal there wouldn't be any statistics to show that it is dangerous because it doesn't take place.

The MOA question is so poorly worded, I believe the person who wrote it has no clue on ballistics.

2 out of 13. Maybe Utah, Colorado, Ariz, Nevada, Montana and Iowa need to reconsider exempting old farts from Hunter Safety courses.

What the heck would a textile pattern company know about guns, bullets or axel grease any how?

DC

>2 out of 13. Maybe
>Utah, Colorado, Ariz, Nevada, Montana
>and Iowa need to reconsider
>exempting old farts from Hunter
>Safety courses.
>
>What the heck would a textile
>pattern company know about guns,
>bullets or axel grease any
>how?
>