bahamas trip

S

stinkystomper

LAST EDITED ON Dec-01-10 AT 09:28AM (MST)[p]I've been meaning to post these pics for a while and just haven't had time to do so. I had a blast in the bahamas.

I was totally shocked by all the europeans and mexicans who think speedos are manly. The plus side to that horrific experience was that their wives thought thong bikinis were perfectly acceptable as well. I never got a good pic of a thong bikini for you guys but cutie pie could quit laughing at all the banana hammocks.

She even got a close up pic of one stick figured dude who was literally putting it all out there. Was a great time but the variety of people and their attitudes was down right entertaining.

Ohhhh, and by the way. Stay out of the pool. they were having a swingers party in it one night. Then next day toilet paper and rubbers were afloat everywhere. Come to find out that's not unusual.

heres the pics.......

pic number one was my wife not controlling herself..... ok maybe we thought it was funny.
man junk!

7484man_junk.jpg

here's a girl that had a big butt. However I seemed to have got her good angle cuz it don't look as big as I remember in this pic

2999tubby.jpg

Ok eel, I haven't forgot about you. Here's some grandma shots just for you.

GO GRANDMA!

5853go_grandma.jpg

and this one will be downloaded by many I'm sure! and yes this is grandma bent over.

7338grandma_ass.jpg

Here's a smokin 20 yr old! WOOOOOOOOWWWWW!

6528img_0662.jpg

remember grandma? Here's her sexy hubby! He was drinking........ For the past 40 years straight!

1816berry_belly_floatin.jpg

And finally, heres my personal favorite. Remember the guy my wife loved so much? well here's his girlfriend. At first glance with her clothes on ya think there might be a decent girl in there. then she pops out the bikini and holy crap! I think her a$$ fell so fast it gave her whip lash. I could quit staring at that thing. I aint ever seen such fallage in my life. I mean holy hell!

566ass_done_fell_bad.jpg

Look at that guy. He's staring straight at the problem. You know he's thinkin oh god! I gotta do what with that? This couple provided hours of entertainment. that chick started tanning at around 9 am. they had to run her off the island and back to the resort at 5pm. She laid out mostly topless all friggin day. We called here lizzard lady. She had so much sun she was almost black. Her skin had cracks in it everywhere and she looked burned cuz she was so dark. I believe I overheard her call the butler and ask if he could bring a flamethrower so she could keep cooking through the night.

anyways, hope you guys enjoy.

Stinky, there is something very telling about the fact that you "never got a good pic of a thong bikini" yet you managed to get pictures of man junk and ugly, fat women.

Feleno, Again, I call photoshop.

what the hecks ur problem nv? u always gotta try and make me look bad? well it aint workin! i already told u guys i was gay back in founders clubhouse post!

and who do think that potbellied guy in the water was? you guessed it. that was brian latturner himself!

since u insist nv i will admit it. that potbellied pig in the speedo was hot! oh man! brians such a manly man isn't he! dont be a hater cuzi got him and u dont!

honestly though, qt was takin the man junk pics. prolly cuz i couldnt quit staring at the thongs! most of them were bad but i couldnt quit staring cuz its so awkward to see so many people hangin that much crap out! lol

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

stinker, I don't always make you look bad. You do a pretty good job yourself. :)

I have been on some of those tropical islands and I will be the first to admit to staring at the thongs and bikinis. Even when they're bad ya gotta look.

And speedos... they are wrong no matter how well a guy is hung. But it's kinda like walking a tight rope - tell yourself "don't look down, don't look down!".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom