Badlands superday pack

HuntinFool

I found a really good deal on a badlands superday pack. I need to be able to haul gear and hopefully a lot of meat. Would this be a good pack for me?

Not a chance for what you want it to do bud...sorry you gotta go at least 2800 in a badlands imo. I have the 4500 and a superday and all I use the superday for is when I snowmobile into the cabin during the winter...it's just big enough for a 24 pack of beer :)

~Z~

>Not a chance for what you
>want it to do bud...sorry
>you gotta go at least
>2800 in a badlands imo.
>I have the 4500 and
>a superday and all I
>use the superday for is
>when I snowmobile into the
>cabin during the winter...it's just
>big enough for a 24
>pack of beer :)
>
>~Z~

+1

The superday is a good day pack for scouting trips and stand hunting. Not a good pack to haul a ton of meat. It can be done but in several trips. If you want a meat hauler go with something bigger 2200, 2800 or 4500 or the ox

I had a buddy pack out 2 elk in 2 days with a superday. Needless to say it was several trips back and forth with him and his buddy. No FUN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-10 AT 11:27PM (MST)[p]You wont be able to haul a lot of meat. That being said I know of two guys that packed out a spike elk in 2 trips with 2 superdays. I would strongly consider the 2200. I have the Superday, a 2200, a 2800, and a 4500. The 2200 is by far the most versatile pack we make. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

I've had my Superday for several years now and it's been a great pack. Having said that it's not a pack for backcountry trips or large loads. The pack is more usefull as a scouting pack or a pack to cary all your day gear with.

400bull

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom