badlands optic pack

H

hornhunter247

just wanting to find out how it does in hunting conditions. how easily accessible are your binos? does it really keep moisture off? looks great but would like to get a few opinions first, thanks

ive had mine for about a year now. its the best bino system out there! I would highly recommend it.
wes.

I have both the Badlands and this one.
JARET_WELCOME.jpg

I like this Jaret a little more.
Regards Buff

I have the badlands and really liked it this year, keeps the dust off the glass, easy to access your binos, and is super comfortable to wear.

~Z~

How day they work when you are wearing a backpack? It seems like you wouls have a lot on your shoulders/around your neck with the optic pack, backpack and rifle sling. Any thoughts?

I was talking with a salesman at Cabella's and he loves this bino pack. He doesn't use the strap system, but instead cut the strap and sewed the cut end to the shoulder straps of his backpack. He keeps the binos in the case without any straps attached and the flap being magnetic does not open. When he needs the binos he just opens the flap and uses them freehand. He did this to avoid having to wear two sets of shoulder straps.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom