Badlands Gear from Bangladesh

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Piece of crap Zippers on my Inferno jackets. Now I have to wear my cheaper gear. They will fix these but I paid 500.00 3 years ago to have everything great gear, and I don't.
A good warranty is nice but I have only work these a couple times.
Anyone else get this inferior edition ?
DM

Yes their warranty is great, sad thing is you'll be using it frequently. I got tired of taking my 2800 pack in to have the zippers and buckles fixed once or twice every year. Badlands has some great designs, but their build quality is lacking on most of their stuff. Went with a different brand and haven't looked back.

2a0fcsk.gif

Once the company was quality and standup...its not that company anymore....and never will be....move on....waste of money....done....

))))------>

LAST EDITED ON Nov-30-16 AT 10:48PM (MST)[p]>Try Seek Outside, made in Grand
>Junction, Colorado.

+1... and Firstlite

Get this.....A few yrs back I was sending a few packs back AGAIN for new zippers and when I called the CSR on the phone told me she had been there over 10 yrs and had never seen one of their zippers fail or had ever herd of any complaints about them....I almost died laughing.....Sending two more back for the last time.... Won't ever buy their stuff again....

Has Badlands been sold recently? I have a sacrifice and love it never had a problem. My boys 4500 had a few little things. He sent it in and they fix more on it then we ask. Always have been a good company in the past.

So?

Are the Plastic Zippers?

If they are?

They can Keep their Product!

A Few Years ago out at the EXPO!

Some Punk-Ass Kid Selling KINGS CAMO was Houndin Me to Buy Something!

"We've got anything You Want" He Told me 10 Times!

OK I Said!

How bout a LightWeight Camo Hoodie Jacket with a Metal Zipper I Asked?

I'll be Right Back He Says!

I See Him Thumbing Through everything they had Piled Up(Proves to Me He Don't know what He's Doing & Surely His First Day with KINGS Camo!)and Finally Brings a Camo Hoodie over with a F'N Plastic Zipper!

I Can't Get 3 Days in the Woods out of a F'N JUNK PLASTIC Zipper!

The Sad Part is,it's almost Impossible to Find anything with a Metal Zipper on it anymore!

I Just went through the Same BS Looking for an Orange Hoodie Jacket with a Metal Zipper!

Checked all the Stores but to No Avail!

I Did Find a Cheap one at Sportsmans Warehouse that I bought & it probably won't Last!

I Checked with everyone here in the Basin that Sells Carhartt & They all told me Carhartt does not make what I'm Looking for!

So I Spend a bunch of time Online Looking & found a Carhartt Seller Selling what I've been looking for!

You can Keep Your F'N China Built Plastic Zippered Trash!

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

I have 2 friends with the badlands monster fanny packs that have had nothing but trouble with the zippers. I have a badlands sacrifice pack that used to be my primary pack and never have had a single problem with it. Used it hard on a few over nighters and packed out a few deer and a few elk. I upgraded to a bigger exterior frame pack about 3 years ago, but I still have my sacrifice for a backup.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom