Badlands customer service sucks

You should have listend to all the people ##### about the zippers in the first place!

you are around the 768th person i have heard talk bad about them But they still keep selling packs?

hornkiller.jpg

I have the 2200 and love it. I tore a piece out of a pocket and sent it in and they patched it and returned it, no problems.
I'm surprised you had an issue.

i love my 2200. i went down to their store in slc and got a handful of extra zipper pulls. when i ran out of those i replaced them with keyrings. i am sure some people would give up on a pack if they had the same issues but i just decided to modify it a bit. i am pretty hard on stuff so improvising is a coommon occurance.

After a few years of hard use. Broke a few zippers and the plastic frame. Sent it in they fix it for free sent back just like new. Love there warranty !! Pack is also very comfortable. Have pack a few elk off the mountain with it.

Not sure what the problem was, I just recently sent in a 2800 pack for service. The internal frame had busted out the bottom. They sent me a brand new pack in about 7 days.

I just dropped my pack off on Wednesday to have some various things fixed, 1 broken zipper being among them. They are also making me a new rifle holder, which I lost, they said it will be ready on Monday at no charge.... That is some terrible service right there.....

2a0fcsk.gif

I took a fall in a wilderness area last year that broke my 4500 in several pieces and rip it badly. I paid to ship it to them where they repaired it and shipped it free of charge. I then bought two more.

Very pleased with their customer service

Sounds like good service; however, it would sound better if they didn't break in first place.

Get one. If any thing goes wrong they will fix it for free. Who cares if it breaks in the middle of a hunt.......

I've had my Lowe pack for years. It's not camo but I'm beginning to wonder if it's even possible to break it.

I've never touched one of these packs. They sound like bad news waiting to happen.

Badlands packs are great packs. I have had my Superday pack for a dang long time now (going on 12 years). The only problem that I have had with mine is the zipper pulls (2 over the years) break off. Each time that has happened Badlands has replaced them no questions asked. I have never had a problem where the back was rendered useless.

Like someone suggested earlier I may just start replacing mine with key rings and some braided paracord.

400bull

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom