BAD TIMING

S

STITZEL

The wife is about 71/2 months prego and my season just opened up on the 1st. I have a two year old at home already, and she is a had full just by herself. The term terrible two's is coming into play for sure. I don't get out very often and now that i am going out I i feel guilty leavin the wife at home with that little hellan of mine. My parents have told me i deserve everything i get from the little one :( the further the season will go on the more i will be worried about getting a phone call saying she has gone into labor... I have gone out once so far this season (work, gotta pay for kid) I guess the next one i will have to try to and schedule around the season a little better. well i hope to get out some more this season and bag me a nice buck with the time i do have.
4a7927543a3f710d.jpg

MY little hell raiser.

WELL!!!

NOW IS THE TIME FOR SOME ARITHMETIC!!!

COUNT BACKWARDS ABOUT 8-9 MONTHS & THEN START USING THAT BIG HEAD ATOP YOUR SHOULDERS!!!

THAT'S A BAD TIME TO NOT BE THINKING ABOUT HUNTING SEASON!!!

JUST WAIT FOR THE TEENAGER YEARS!!!

PAYBACKS ARE COMING!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Go hunt-give it your best shot if you think your wife can handle things at home... if something comes up, you can come up with Plan B. My little hell raiser is now the Chief Petty Officer on the USS Halsey(a guided missle destroyer!!) Thirty some years ago, I'd done some poor planning...you had to put in for tags by mid-April, and I didn't think things through; we were party hunting with other family members, and I put in for the draw. I got a tag, but we found the baby due date was around first of October. We lived in an old ranch house, no neighbors for about 4 miles, generator power, no telephone or other communication...doctor and hospital 120 miles away. We decided that as baby time neared, looked like timing would mess up the hunting season. Our little girl arrived early, Sept. 26, and after we found things had settled back to somewhat "normal", we came up with a plan... had friends check on home daily, told local Sheriff's dispatch where I'd be, had a good friend take care of the daily chores I usually did...hunted the very last week of the season, put the baby at 5 weeks old by the time hunt came. One of my more memorable hunts, we had venison that winter; and everything worked out. If you and your wife can work things out, I say go for it, and happy hunting!

Well thats not too bad!!!

My wifes Birthday is opening day of elk season and my youngest son's Birthday is about a week later.

Luckily I have a very understanding wife that likes to "camp"
They are both celebrating their B-days at elk camp this year!!!

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Fugitive. They are pretty lucky if they like the outdoors. I'd love to have my b-day around deer or elk season. Mine is around new years. Oh well, at least I was born.

geeeezzz, I already told my girl that there will be NO babies or weddings during hunting season. Come on man, you gotta plan this stuff out!!!

"...I'd rather be tried by twelve than carried by six..."

Your little hell raiser is a doll. All the hunts in the world won't scratch the surface of the joy she will bring in your life. Like a good hunt, she'll bring some aches and pains too for sure! lol

Make the best with what you have.

Aww hell...we're all supermoms, don't ya know? It's good you feel guilty though. We like it that way. ;-)

4a380c6d5d13acdc.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom