BAD MESSAGE ?

buttshot

Very Active Member
I have a 95 F-250 that was bought in 98. Within the first 2 months, I a pigeon flew into the windshield. It rolled over the cab and was a poof of feathers.Afew years back, in a 99 F-350, an American Kestrall flew into the grill. This last summer, in one trip to northern Utah and home, a dove or tweety bird of some sort turned itself itno a poof of feathers. 30 minutes later, a magpie committed suicide also. The next day. on the way home, a Robin tried to fly through the center of my windshield while I was doing about 60 MPH. Last week, a Gloden eagle did the same thing as the Robin, only I was doing about 85 MPH. I,m thinking I need to sell this to avoid the Teridactal that may be looking for me next. What do you think?

LOL That truck's a bird magnet. A golden eagle may be just as bad as a teradactyl though. My husband hit one a few years ago and it blew out the whole windshield. HOpe that's not next for you!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-08-07 AT 03:21PM (MST)[p]Be thankful it's birds and not deer or elk. If a turtle smacks your windshield, you better sell!

Where I have to park at work is close to the Bay. About 3 days a week I have to wash the seagull poop off my truck. So go ahead and kill a bird for me buttshot!

Eel

Tell me about a poof of feathers! Three years ago, I hit a turkey vulture on US 80 east of Rodeo, NM. Cracked the grill on my Dodge and there was an impression of his head on the radiator fins.

Hey 3K, thanks for the correct spelling of the big prehistoric flying carnivore, I need spell check

Might be a Pyranasaurusrexburg next time .... shoulda bought a chevy MAN!

RUS

I grew up a Chevy fan, always had a Chevy. Trucks and a Blazer, loved em all. One day, an old employer gave me a Ford for my work truck, changed my attitude completely. When I started my own bussiness, I bought a Dodge and put about 100,000 miles on it, it had about 132,000 when I bought it, thats when I bought my 95 F-250. Since then, 3 Fords later, now my personal use truck is a new Dodge with a Cummins, the towing ability of this truck is the best I have ever had. Love the truck.

Butt how do you hit birds on the ground i thought all birds flew unless you have some hidden tallent....Interesting though i have picked up more girls in my 74 f250 that is ugly as hell. Have owned ford chevy and dodge still have my fords. Well i went and bought a newer chevy for gas mileage and roadworthy and comfort....i have had more things happen to it in the 7 months i have owned it then i can remember....my mirror fell off cracked and broke. I did the right thing got a ride home from the bar, left it there i came back next day and there is a big dent the size of a fist, must not have liked i went home with the girl he was trying to talk too, who i went to the bar with go figure....Had it less then a month i got stuck trying to turn my truck around and it was bad.....i think trucks have there own karma and we get the brunt of it

Stop driving through that aviary! LOL

4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

>Pteradactyl!?
>
>BeanMan

Yeah! I misspelled it too. Forgot the silent P in front. What's the purpose of the silent 'P' anyway?

Huntnfever, 4 out of the 5 birds actually committed suicide, the pigeon was just slower than the rest of the flock, thin out the dumb ones I guess.

Aviary,,,, LOL

was it really suicide i think i seen your story on cold case files, maybe it was forensic files....they couldnt get enough worms to feed their family and couldnt handle the stress ha ha

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom