Bad day for the Wisz's...

Wiszard

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-16 AT 08:16PM (MST)[p]http://santamaria.craigslist.org/cto/5536012263.html

Gotta let her go....I'm a bit bummed as it is my dream truck. It's just not practical. :(

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

...and you're ugly...

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

So Wisz?

There a New Big Ole 4 Door in Store?

[font color="blue"]They Shot Him in the Back AKA 'LaVoyed Him'!
[/font]

I've got a 95 extended cab diesel. Paint doesn't look anywhere near as good as yours. Every time I drive it to Pumpkin Center Homer tries to buy it for cash money.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-13-16 AT 07:22AM (MST)[p]You get offer for to trade for cabela card from Song Nguyen?

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Yes, I got all the emails and texts. They were very funny. I wouldn't ever take cash from Homie as it may be tainted...meaning he rubbed it on his actual taint!

We bought a 2011 Z71 crew cab that has 50,000 miles on it. Got a hook up at a local dealership who we buy all of our cars from. No, his name is not Song.

It gets 5-6 miles to the gallon, BESS! It's got 2 17 gallon tanks on that sumbich and I only get 200 miles out of both tanks...if I'm lucky.

Last time I took cash money from Homie a narcotics dog hit on it and they seized it at the Arizona border.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom