Backdoor is up, actually up.

Just a turkey tag and my wife and I drew antelope in 44. She drew a late buck tag in 41 also. Looks like OTC elk and deer for the 10th year in a row. I couldn't even draw a muzzy tag that was 83%...

That ain't a camel toe, that's a moose knuckle!

Gosh dang it. We cant draw crap. With a 90% draw odd we are 0-4. Blacklisted. Guess i shouldnt have turned in that fish and game cop for tresspassing. Lmao

I tried the link to purchase a license and my purchase history only says that I purchased a NR hunting license and two controlled hunt applications. Does that mean I didn't draw anything again???

Not necessarily, SDBugler, they are still having some technical problems. I would call to find out for sure. Some people are still having problems with the backdoor method.

We called 208-334-3700. Press 0 to speak to an operator.

Hey guys, When checking the "backdoor" would the tag show up in my history if I drew? My history just shows hunting license and draw app fee.

Thanks

I called and a very nice young lady gave me the bad news that I didn't draw.

No tags this year for myself or my three sons after 100+ applications!!!
We are down to AZ sheep and deer but I'm not going to hold my breath on those draws.

Good luck to those that drew.

No, it only shows up in the "Tags" section. If you didn't draw, it will show a bunch of general tags. If you drew a tag, it will say "CH Deer(elk/whatever) and a unit number."

scratch that. just saw post #7, sorry. guess i blanked again. last chance in Nevada for second draw early archery.. please god if there is one.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom