Back in BLACK!

Feleno

Long Time Member
We've see the blondes, brunettes and redheads, lets see some famous black haired hotties. REPEAT.... NO BRUNETTES!
penelope-cruz.jpg

SalmaHajek.jpg

Rihanna.jpg

MeganFoxx.jpg

KimKarshian.jpg

KatVonD.jpg

OK, she might not qualify :)
Oboma.jpg

HELL YA SHE QUALIFIES!!!

RUS HAS PROBABLY GOT A LITTLE WOOD TO GO WITH HIS COPPER NOW!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-10-09 AT 08:07AM (MST)[p]mmmmmmm I'll take all of the above please.......Hell, I'll even take Michelle Obama to get to one of the other girls.

I Don't know Feleno about that last one,kinda gave me the feeling
like it just got hit with a spoon!In other pics I though she is OK
looking but that is just wrong to do to someone first thing in the
morning!! A+++++ on the other pic's

CATRACK

Some excellent choices F-dude! Penelope, Salma, Rhianna, Mikaela, Roselyn, Katt (though you almost lost me here - and I think her hair is just tatooed black, she is probably a natural brunette) and .... Mrs. O? Yes the first ladies have been getting better over the last two presidencies but I don't concur on this one.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Lets see here. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and just as long as the friends don't find out.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-10-09 AT 10:45AM (MST)[p]kilo
you could drive a dump truck across the top of her shelfa s s and not worry about falling off. way to big for my liking
kimAss.jpg

nice addition NVmule

>#5.......Kim Kardashian has an a$$ you
>could balance a tray on.
>
>
>Brian

thats what you call a glass booty my friend.....why? Cause you could set a glass on it:D

Kim is the sh!t!! There's something about a big ol' bootie like that. Makes me just want to reach out and jiggle it. I'll bet she can make that thing bounce.

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom