Back from the Dead

Feleno

Long Time Member
With the passing of Whitney and seeing Eel is actually still alive, it got me thinking....

If you could bring back from the dead one celebrity (music or entertainment) who would it be? Maybe someone that died to young or tragically.

Hendrix
Michael Jackson (yeah I know I'll hear it over that choice)
Sam Kinison
Chris Farley

My vote was Eel. I sent him two E mails that he never answered . I knew he was too old to be out chasing Women so naturally I thought he was gone.

Glad you're still around Eel.

If I had to pick one, it would be Farrah Fawcett. I would like to thank her for making me a man.

+1 on Michael Hutchence....I think INXS made very good music. Too bad people do weird stuff that accidentally kill them. Wierd...

I'd have to say Steve McNair....tragic.

Phil Hartman was a hilarious man....I still watch his stuff on Youtube.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Hey Wiz, didn't David Carradine dies pretty much the same weird way?

I went to INXS concerts here in Phoenix back in 97, just a few weekends before he died. Michael Hutchence stage performances were awesome. I never seen so many women shedding their clothes and getting naked before in my life. Thank god for performers like him, boy do I miss him, ha ha ha LMAO!

GBA

Yeah right......Bring back some dirtbag who committed suicide on drugs, just so they can do it all over again.

How about Carl Sagan, Albert Einstein, or Ben Franklin.

Hell, I would rather see Col.Sanders than some of the choices so far.

"Fathom the hypocracy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove that they are insured.....but not everyone must prove that they are a citizen"

My grandpa, to be my age and have a conversation with him would be the best!!
My dad, I do think of him on occasion
My wifes dad, loved golfing with him
My wifes mom, wish she could have held my daughter before she passed!
Johnny Cash , can't find better music than his
Waylon Jennings, almost as good as Johnny
John Wayne, the one and only movie star I miss

Jack Benny.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Red Skelton

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

LAST EDITED ON Feb-15-12 AT 05:06PM (MST)[p]Elvis! In his day probably the coolest guy that ever lived!

John Lennon and George Harrison. (if Feleno can pick Michael Jackson, I can pick Lennon).

I would like to see the Beatles all together one more time. That could only have happened if John got over himself though.....now that he's had time to think about it......:)

Eel

Some good, and funny choices there boys!

Eel
Lennon is still writing music.... sort of. He's de-composing :)

John Candy. That was one funny SOB. Buck Melanoma.

Richard Pryor's tough to beat too.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Wisz, what was that guys name?? Some controversial story about an outlaw and some park rangers...wisz you remember who I'm talking about??

~Z~

>Teddy rosevelt He would bich slap
>the $hit out of don
>peay!!!
>
>
>
>
>

Actually Teddy Roosevelt might be in bed with all those guys. He was afterall, sort of one of the original wealthy and politically powerful hunters.

I am with NVBighorn

Ben Lilly

Outside of a horse is good for the inside of a man.

Thurmond Munson
Billy Martin
Orlando Cepada
People doing the right things, for man kind!

Rest in peace

Tupac
Tupac was shot in a drive-by on September 7, 1996 after the boxing match between Mike Tyson and Bruce Seldon in Las Vegas. Shakur was hit several times (including once in the lung) while attempting to jump in the back seat. He died in the hospital on September 13, 1996.

>Teddy rosevelt He would bich slap
>the $hit out of don
>peay!!!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
hornkiller.jpg

Oh hell yea!!! Not to mention every living politician!

I know there's a bunch of cowboys on this site but I'll definitely agree on Tupac!! Tupac and Chris Ledoux are hands down my favorite two artists ever!! NO CHIT!!

~Z~

What about that girl who was on the Ivory Snow detergent boxes?

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

+1 on Tupac. I was hanging out will Eel one day this last Fall after his cash crop harvest and D13 called him. California love was his ringtone.lol

I am going to add John Browning to the list. Many of his gun ideas are still in existence. Can you imagine with all this technology he could produce today.

+1 on Teddy R so he could make a constitutional amendment to outlaw highfence hunts and majority of auction tags.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom