Back by Popular Demand....

Long Time Member
.....OK...by the demand of Smitty, which is hardly popular unless you add dryboobs sperm count.....The drinking game March of '14. How many bof you girls are still up? No doubt jodog is wide awake manning the command center in his mommys basement. Chime in if you are up and can party hardy.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I'm Up!

Ain't much Partying going on!

Can't wait for another day at the office!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>Bess, are you a vampire?

Cat!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Smitty, He is 100% Grade A Puzzy.

Had anyone smelled Smitts breath today? It has the aroma of Garlic and D.ick

>
>Smitty, He is 100%
>Grade A Puzzy.
>
>
>Had anyone smelled Smitts breath today?
>It has the aroma of
>Garlic and D.ick

Hey booty!

Keep your Filthy Mouth at the ClubHouse!

I'm certain that you're the only one here that would know what that particular combo of scents would smell like.

That is very true, Smitty!!!

Only because I had to smell your burps all the way home from coyote hunting. And the worst part is you locked the windows so I couldn't roll it down. Who knows what kind of gay midget you brought back to the room while I was gone???

Cat, :)

Hey Bess, if you have a hole in your backyard, I know where about 165 lbs of sh!t is that we could fill it with. You'll need to dig the hole about 6' long and as deep as you want.

At first I thought you were talking about me. But I'm 180 lbs and only 5'9" I can help dig the hole if needed

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom