Babyback day 2-2-1 method

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Self made rub, cherry wood for smoke. I have a Master built 40" Electric Smoker with a cold smoke attachment. Set at 250 ° F in the smoker. Cold smoker keeps me from adding chunks every half hour.
20241008_074901.jpg

Nice. I hope to be enjoying deer or elk ribs next week!!
I had a Rib RF Ablation done yesterday. An old ATV injury causing Intercostal chondritis. Then I work much of Deer Season so I won't go this year. That's ok as the numbers are low. I just need to heal up.

No restaurant can make Ribs that equal these. I just slobbered down a half rack with Kinders Gold BBQ Sauce and some Green Beans from the garden and Cantaloupe from the garden. I would have taken pics but we are working on carrots tonite to freeze dry them.
Mrs makes home made egg noodles and then makes super delicious Chicken Noodle soup. We make mashed potatoes and put the soup over the potatoes. Sure is good.

I was awesome as they were great until what happened today. I had cut up half of the thrworkbis only ee ribs and maybe a little more to make stew. I git them all into little chunks last night. Then I pit them on a zip lock bag and told my wife. This morning She shoved the bones withbtge rib loeces and threw all of it into the Chicken Coop. For one thing how could she not remember or know, and also it is way too much for them to eat. Well ,I guess I will be making my lunch for work with something else.
In the positive side Oct 23rd my last day at
Work is only 11 days away. I won't hunt this year but that's how it goes.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom