Baby formula shortage

eelgrass

Long Time Member
It seems to be in the news a lot, but I don't understand. When our daughter was born there was no over the counter baby formula, and if there was, we couldn't afford it. My wife made her own from a recipe the Dr. gave her. Evaporated milk, water, and Karo syrup and a couple drops of baby vitamins. She grew to be 5'9" and had 3 of her own kids and acted as a surrogate mother to a couple who couldn't have kids.

Why all the panic?

I'm pretty mad at Putin right now. Baby formula shortage, Gas prices soaring, Inflation at a 40 year high, open southern border with 108K deaths last year to feyntinal, housing market nobody can afford, stock market crashing, supply chain for almost everything in chaos, ect, ect, ect!!!

Man if it weren't for Putin and the last Administration we would be doing pretty good!

I'm pretty mad at Putin right now. Baby formula shortage, Gas prices soaring, Inflation at a 40 year high, open southern border with 108K deaths last year to feyntinal, housing market nobody can afford, stock market crashing, supply chain for almost everything in chaos, ect, ect, ect!!!

Man if it weren't for Putin and the last Administration we would be doing pretty good!
Amen.....you sound just like twatgotee.....lol

Last?

Or Current?

Apparently CO is one of the states in pretty good shape. I don’t know why it would vary state-to-state. I’m sure someone will be along soon to establish the abortion correlation.

If your kid needs formula to survive or a peanut allergy can take him out then they need to go. every other species is still evolving and the human race is devolving.

If you want formula and can't find it go on ebay and buy it not my problem.

This is the problem with liberals they think they actually have to solve every problem for every weak loser that can't or won't fend for themselves.

Trump would have started off by telling them there was no shortage it was a hoax. then he would have lied about a beautiful new and improved formula that he invented that was so good everyone was going to love it. Mexico would pay for it of course and Jered would be in charge with a 10 trillion dollar budget. then it would never show up and people would figure out other ways to feed their kids and he'd say he saved the children like nobody else could have.

5DDC1DFC-B5C9-41FF-973A-EF5643748EA7.png

If your kid needs formula to survive or a peanut allergy can take him out then they need to go. every other species is still evolving and the human race is devolving.

This is the problem with liberals they think they actually have to solve every problem for every weak loser that can't or won't fend for themselves.

Trump would have started off by telling them there was no shortage it was a hoax. then he would have lied about a beautiful new and improved formula that he invented that was so good everyone was going to love it. Mexico would pay for it of course and Jered would be in charge with a 10 trillion dollar budget. then it would never show up and people would figure out other ways to feed their kids and he'd say he saved the children like nobody else could have.

Could that be because those too weak and stupid to fend for themselves are liberals?

Could that be because those too weak and stupid to fend for themselves are liberals?
Ahem…..you should look around. You’re living in the age of militant liberalism.

Reference any of the dozens of threads here (formerly) claiming they don’t fight fair.

Im waiting for this to turn into a thread about boobs so I will care.

Thing is Trump was already president and we didnt have a formula shortage......or $10 gas

I'm not a democrat so I don't have to defend them. they mean well but they're weak and ineffective and spend almost as much as republicans. it's Mr. Rogers vs Stalin and they're too dumb to change their game.

I'm still a registered republican but since that party has been replaced by the MAGAT cult so I'll be an independent for the next election. the party of Reagan is dead and gone forever .

Biden gave the nanny state response to your formula crisis you wanted. no thanks for it ? I don't know what it's going to cost but more than it was worth to me.

Ahem…..you should look around. You’re living in the age of militant liberalism.

Reference any of the dozens of threads here (formerly) claiming they don’t fight fair.

Im waiting for this to turn into a thread about boobs so I will care.

Rule is, no pics it doesn't happen

I'm not a democrat so I don't have to defend them. they mean well but they're weak and ineffective and spend almost as much as republicans. it's Mr. Rogers vs Stalin and they're too dumb to change their game.

I'm still a registered republican but since that party has been replaced by the MAGAT cult so I'll be an independent for the next election. the party of Reagan is dead and gone forever .

Biden gave the nanny state response to your formula crisis you wanted. no thanks for it ? I don't know what it's going to cost but more than it was worth to me.

Stalin was a leftist.

Humans are devolving mentally. Men pretending they are women and women pretending they are men. Sick SOB's thinking they need to encourage 6 years old to have cosmetic surgery to "correct" something that's not a real thing.

All brought to you by the current "administration"...

If every species was still "evolving" you'd see it by now, which you don't.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom