B & C Record Book.

M

mulemanrack

Just wondering if any of you MM viewers might have the current "lifetime" Boone and Crockett record book? I was looking for some info from there for my wife. I know they only publish the lifetime book every 6 or 7 years. PM me if anyone might be able to help. Thanks,
Scott

Do you mean "all Time" Record Books of North American Big Game? I have several different older issues but nothing current. "Lifetime" doesn't sound familiar.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

You might get ahold of CUPSY!

He'll want Harvest Pics with your Wife in a Bikini before He'll be of much Help though!

One more thing!

If you need something Officially Scored He's real good at Pissin people off!

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

mulemanrack...what do you want to know, I have a lot of the older ones too?

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Just wondering how many "women" have taken Mountain Goats scoring higher than 53 2/8 in the Boone and Crockett records.....My wife has been invited to the 28th Boone and Crockett awards in Reno in July because her "trophy ranks among the top of it's category" for the three year period. 2010-2012. I called B&C to see what "among the top of it's category" meant. They said hers was #2 for this period.....second only to the new worlds record shot that same year(2011) in British Columbia. She harvested hers in our home state of Utah. Just wondering where she would rank among the "women" in the all time Boone & Crockett record book.
I appreciate your help guys.

Scott

I see a "Mrs. V. Goudie" a1 14, a "Perley E. Holmes" at 17th...maybe a woman, a "Jackie" at 47th, a "Rose" at 58th and a "Robin" at 61st...........If I had to guess only the "mrs" and "rose" are women for sure.....61st is a 53-2/8 goat

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

Thanks Zigger......The Rose Mrs. is mine. She will be excited to know that she is in the top 60 book goats ever harvested and at least the top five ever taken by a woman. I really appreciate your help.

Scott

there were 2 or 3 others with initials only....but I'm betting she is #2 for women....very cool.

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

Check your PM Scott.

I figured the format would suck in a PM but just scroll down...

Like stated above----You Mrs is just out of the top 50 All Time.

Robb

Scott,
I guarantee she is easily the prettiest lady on that list!
Congrats again to you and Rose. One heck of a goat!
Congrats as well for being invited to the awards. Couldn't happen to nicer people.

Would this be her?

1082rose_goat.jpg

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

That be the "little dove" assassin. And no wonder she thinks the world of you Rick......You smooth talking, silver tongue devil. LOL......Thanks for the comments, I am a lucky guy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom