B&C Pronghorn

P

pronghorn

I have decided to spend the Kids College fund in an effort to find a B&C Pronghorn in New Mexico. Which outfitter am I going to have the best chance with?

LAST EDITED ON Apr-22-07 AT 03:15PM (MST)[p]I agree! The Grimmetts! Haha. I may be a little bias. Although, we know the outfitters associated with that second link and I'd probably recommend them next.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-22-07 AT 05:35PM (MST)[p]If the prices are a bit out of your league, I've got to plug JFW Ranch Consulting. I wonder why:)www.newmexicobiggamehunting.com

462bf0df07956734.jpg

They all look pretty good to me, I didn't realize trophy pronghorn hunts are going for so much money now though, wow.

If I had the money I would use Pronghorn Guide Service (the Grimmett's). Thier record's speak for themselves. Check out their website or their video "Size is Everything" and you will see what I mean. They have guided client's to some of the top heads in most of the western states and especially New Mexico. They hold the current SCI and B&C (tied) world records and several state records.
It may be a lot of money but they will find you the biggest trophy in the area.

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Apr-24-07 AT 08:16AM (MST)[p]HaHa no worries....I am lethal out to 80 yards.;-) ;-)

Looks like it might be a great year with all the moisture in Northern NM.

Great job Eli on the PGS website..it looks really good.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom