B.C. Antelope

300Win

LAST EDITED ON Dec-02-10 AT 10:41PM (MST)[p]Here are some pictures of my 2010 Utah Antelope. He has 17 2/8"x 17 7/8 horns and has been officially scored at 87 4/8 BC net. My son was so excited he wouldn't even let go of the horns . My daughters said it was a great day and dad was just happy spending time with all of us. My son kept saying as we were driving home that hunting was in his blood. I couldn't help but grin. It was a great day.
9086img_1976.jpg

4035img_1985.jpg

Awesome buck. Great prongs. Simply an outstanding trophy.
Love the pic of father and son sharing a special moment.
What memories are all about.

ELDORADO

LAST EDITED ON Dec-03-10 AT 06:34AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-03-10 AT 06:33?AM (MST)

Great antelope, When did you harvest him? I remember seeing these pictures on either this web site or another. I remember your son's grip on the horns. Wish my grandson could have been with me the time of my hunt . He's 4yrs old a little young. But he really liked the horns when I got home. Said PaPa shot the giant Cantelope, HaHa. He get's a little mixed up on the names of animals. Congrats again ! Looking forward to seeing him recored in the B&C all time record book.

Wow - that is a awesome antelope - about as good as they come. Great pictures also - congrats to you!!!

That is a monster pronghorn and I am sure it pushes the top of the Utah Book! If you are interested, you might forward a picture of it to Rusty Hall. ([email protected]) I am sure he would love to have it in his latest edition of the Utah Records Book.

I love your son's comment. My son was hooked at that age and his first big game hunt was a left over Wyoming Antelope tag.
Since then (12 years ago) he has been my favorite hunting companion...with me every step of the way!

Congratulations on a great trophy.

Wow! That is one heck of an Antelope.

Those prongs are huge. Congratulations on a trophy of a lifetime.

Love the character. He's Got everything!

"Half of being smart, is knowing what you're dumb about."

I think that the state record is just over 90 net. But thats the biggest buck Ive seen come out of the state in a couple years. What unit? Looks kind of like my grandmas buck.

Shoot em till their dead

There was one other well over 80" killed this year in Utah that was posted on here. I can't remember what it actually scored but it was a toad as well.
Awesome goat. That should be on the cover of a magazine!

That's a Gorgeous Buck! Nice job. Who's the gentleman in your first photo? Seems like I have seen him on here before..maybe holding a huge ram?
Yak

For a people who are free, and who mean to remain so, a well-organized and armed militia is their best security.

Thomas Jefferson

Great buck. Congrats

"blaming guns for violence is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'donnell being fat."

Not only is that a huge goat.. wow. I've seen a lot of photos of higher scoring goats, but I can't think of any that are as good looking. That's an amazing buck.. congrats!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom