B&C antelope

1SG

I took this buck on the 1st of October. He measured 17 2/8 and 17 3/8 bases 7inch. Used a ruger No1 in a 25-06 , reloads. He will make B&C already scored by SCI at 87 7/8 inch. Gets measured on 29 Nov. I've tried to post pictures hope they go through

Cliff,
Click on the "double envelope" to the right of my name and send them to me and I will post them for you.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

WOW...nice buck Lope for sure there Cliff, congrats too you on the hunt.
668420027.jpg

405220001.jpg

445320004.jpg

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Heck of an antelope buck!!! Congrats on a great trophy - if you don't mind my asking is that a Wyoming buck??

LAST EDITED ON Nov-09-10 AT 12:31PM (MST)[p]Wow, wow, wow!
Now that's a fine pronghorn for sure.
Congratulations on an excellent trophy.

Zeke

PS; I love the live photo too.

absolute stud. congrats on a great trophy. very well done

"blaming guns for violence is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'donnell being fat."

Awesome buck. Check out the length of those prongs.
What a stud. Congrats on a great trophy antelope.

ELDORADO

Incredible goat!! Love it! Everything about it! Good job!

"Half of being smart, is knowing what you're dumb about."

LAST EDITED ON Dec-02-10 AT 09:37AM (MST)[p]Well had my goat scored 30 Nov 2010 , 60 day drying period for Boone & Crocket. Big difference between B&C and SCI. He scored 87 7/8 and is in the SCI record book at that . I know alot of people talk and claim they have shot a B&C animal, however until it's measured after 60 day's by a offcial B&C scorer, and and registared with B&C, It's not a B&C animal. Alot of people would be surprised on the score that the animal really is according to B&C. There scorers take a 2 week in house course . So they have alot of training . MY goat was 87 7/8 by SCI as I said , with deductions for differences of the horns , he only lost 5/8. On 30 Nov Official B&C score 84 2/8 net. Gross 85 5/8. So until It's officially scored by B&C It doesn't really matter and is not a B&C animal. Guess I'm saying be prepared , You might be dissappointed in the final net score . And if you are not into scores why do you even guess or estimate scores. Less than 1% of hunters ever make B&C record book. Oh I feel very blessed to have taken such a animal, but was quite surprised as I said,so be prepared for a score probably less than what you think, I figured he was going to net 86 5/8 or there abouts.

Tight tapes make liars out of alot of hunters, but you still have a great trophy that is well into the "book". That is more than most people.

+1 on being let down with an official score. But it just goes to credit the unbelieveable size and uniqueness a BC head reaaly has. Great buck man. I want one that look exactly like him one day! Tall, heavy and with perfectly symmetrical hooks!

>Tight tapes make liars out of
>alot of hunters, but you
>still have a great trophy
>that is well into the
>"book". That is more
>than most people.

You have always told me to keep my tape tight but you never told me not to put my hand under it first. How do you think my small animals all score so well? LOL

Best wishes for the Season,
Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom