AZSFW At It Again

TOPGUN

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Mar-21-12 AT 08:55AM (MST)[p]From AZ Forum:

Chef (3695 posts)
Mar-19-12, 10:49 PM (MST)
"AZSFW still at it!!!"

AZSFW & AZSFWC are meeting Tuesday night at Suzanne Gilstraps office to discuss the bill and any changes the orgs such as ADA/AAF/ADBSS etc. think need to be changed before the bill moves forward in the current legislative session. If anyone knows any board members of the groups, it would be a good time to contact them. Contact anyone you can think of to head this off.

10:53 AM (MST)

1. "RE: AZSFW still at it!!!"

just like a rattler - chop off the head and it will still bite you if you are not careful

how do we kill this thing anyway!

WapitiBob (2348 posts)

Mar-20-12, 01:19 AM (MST)

2. "RE: AZSFW still at it!!!"

jeezus, they just don't give up. Gotta be some serious money in the expo/tag business.

Maybe a few more internet posts pointing out those behind it
Floyd Green
Wilderness Athlete
Outdoorsmans
Western Hunter mag
Elk Hunter mag

Pete Cimellaro
YellowHorn Outfitters

Bura Nut (5118 posts)
Mar-20-12, 08:03 AM (MST)
3. "RE: AZSFW still at it!!!"

HB2072 isnt dead, this meeting will be to change it a little and still try and have it passed this session. Make your calls today so this doesnt get to the legislature........... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

jodog (1109 posts)

Mar-20-12, 08:23 AM (MST)

4. "RE: AZSFW still at it!!!"

AZSFW wants our tags and the MONEY real bad !! Like Vultures flying overhead they are waiting for us to go away so they can fly down and scavage Az wildlife all in the name of conservation. I hope the AZ legislatures can see through them and I hope money doesn't cloud their vision.

AZ8 (38 posts)
Mar-20-12, 09:37 AM (MST)
5. "RE: AZSFW still at it!!!"

We must remain vigilant! Especially now since the draw for elk and antelope will happen soon! They will wait till the results are out. Once we are all distracted with the draw, they will slink in a like a snake and get this bill passed. All the while we're all celebrating or crying over getting drawn or not!

The draw happening soon is the best thing to happen for AZSFW and HB2072! Timing is everything and they will take advantage of it.

We must continue to hammer the legislature and not lose focus once the draw commences!!

REMAIN VIGILANT!!

AZELK1 (19 posts)
Mar-20-12, 01:28 PM (MST)
6. "RE: AZSFW still at it!!!"

These AZSFW guys and their cronies kind of remind me of the Obama administration with their elite, know better than us, behind closed doors, condescending approach to this whole thing. America screamed out against Obama Care but yet it was still rammed down our throats.

I don't see these guys being any different. They have a better than attitude because of their past involvement and accomplishments. I got news for them. On this issue, you SFW guys and others supporting the tag grab are DEAD WRONG and you are going against the grain. There are other very viable ideas and ways to raise money without putting our big game up for sale to the highest bidder. I think Sagebrush is definitely on the right track.

All you tag grabbers please take your crooked agenda somewhere else, we don't need it or want it in Arizona! Real men aren't afraid to admit when they have made a mistake or been on the wrong side of an issue, but these guys are just doubling down on trying to get their scam through. In my opinion what they are doing is every bit as bad as what USO tried to do.

Tag grabbers, either get on the good ship or prepare to drown in the ocean! We won't forget who you are when this is all done either.

Oh, and I can't wait to see the outfitters that didn't take a stand against this tag grab come on here real soon and start pitching their guide service since draw results are coming out soon. Only a couple guides that I know of had the guts to actually think about the good of everyone instead of just their own wallets. Guides, be warned that if you come on here shaking hands and kissing babies, you might get asked what your opinion is and why you didn't take a stand before now

AZELK

AZ402 (924 posts)
Mar-20-12, 01:41 PM (MST)
7. "RE: AZSFW still at it!!!"

Good post AZELK1!

www.cactusbull.com

TOPGUN (3623 posts)
Mar-20-12, 01:56 PM (MST)
8. "RE: AZSFW still at it!!!"

Ditto that!!!

jodog (1109 posts)
Mar-20-12, 03:39 PM (MST)
9. "RE: AZSFW still at it!!!"

I've said it before someone comeing on here and saying they are against HB2072 is one thing I want to see who is against 2072 and who is against SAZSFW !! lets hear if your against the tag grab and it's author...AZSFW.
I know one AZ Outfitter said if they want tags so be it (KO) I wouldn't even as much as look at his web site again and I am closing in on a archery unit 1 tag....

Bura Nut (5118 posts)
Mar-20-12, 03:48 PM (MST)
10. "RE: AZSFW still at it!!!"

Well with Duwane Adams www.arizonabiggamehunting.com standing up against 2072 and Steve Chappell, I am proud of them. Keep at your legislators, call/email to give them a heads up that something like HB2072 is being drafted as we speak............. Thanks, Allen Taylor......

muleymaniac (254 posts)
Mar-20-12, 04:47 PM (MST)
11. "RE: AZSFW still at it!!!"

please do not wait for the next guy to do something.

everyone needs to email and call TODAY

it's now or never time

START walkin the walk -PLEASE get involved by contacting your represntatives TODAY

gleninaz (1449 posts)
Mar-20-12, 06:44 PM (MST)
13. "RE: AZSFW still at it!!!"

Sent the district people as well as the leaders of both parties and they are looking into the bill now. Keep writing every one of them until we get this thing killed for good. If a business or an organization like the ADA stand for AZSFW good luck being around in a year if this bill gets killed. If you get it passed then maybe you will strike it rich and not need 97% of hunters to keep going. If it is dead so are you as far as I am concerned.

runningbird (9 posts)
Mar-20-12, 06:42 PM (MST)
12. "RE: AZSFW still at it!!!"

LAST EDITED ON Mar-20-12 AT 07:48 PM (MST)

Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 11:17 AM

To: John Koleszar ; shane stewart ; Bobby Boido ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; Alan Hamberlin ; Art Pearce ; Brad Remfry (ADBSS) ; Brian Pinney ; 'Charlie Kelly ' ; Don McDowell (BASS Federation) ; Jim Unmacht ; 'Joe Del Re' ; L. Gary Stinson ; Mark Nuessle ; 'Suzanne Gilstrap ' ; Todd J. Hulm

Cc: 'Pete Cimellaro' ; Brian Dolan ; Chris Denham ; Randy Gaskill ; [email protected]

Gentlemen,

You are invited to attend a special meeting to discuss HB 2072 and to gain input from organizations who belong to AZSFWC. In order to continue working the legislation this year, we need to make sure we understand any remaining concerns that AZSFWC?s member organizations may have.

We are inviting the President of each of the AZSFWC organization members and asking that they invite two of their members to attend as well. If you have additional board members that want to attend, they are welcome. The meeting will be held at my office located in Phoenix on Tuesday, March 20 at 6PM.. The name of the office complex is and we are in the stand alone office building located at the far west end of the complex. Corporation?. My cell number is listed below if you have questions or need additional information

Please rsvp to me via email at [email protected] so we know how many to expect at the meeting.

Thank you,

Suzanne

Suzanne B. Gilstrap

Capitol Consulting, LLC

PO Box 13116

Phoenix, AZ 85002

602-390-1 (Cell)

602-712-11 (Office)

NOTE NEW EMAIL AND WEBSITE
[email protected]

http://www.azcapitolconsulting.com

This is the email was forwarded to me today. You can see who was requested to be at the meeting tonight hosted by Gilstrap. If you know these folks, call them, e-mail them, etc. to let them know your stance. Find out what their stance is asap. Share with all you care about. (note: I removed the location of the meeting from this e-mail - this was the only modification).

gleninaz (1449 posts)
Mar-20-12, 06:54 PM (MST)
14. "RE: AZSFW still at it!!!"

I wrote two people on the list and asked to be filled in on what is discussed. May or may not spill the beans. I will post if I hear back from either one.

muleymaniac (254 posts)
Mar-20-12, 07:11 PM (MST)
15. "RE: AZSFW still at it!!!"

LAST EDITED ON Mar-20-12 AT 07:26 PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Mar-20-12 AT 07:25 PM (MST)

looks like a list of the skunks who are pushing this!

If ya know 'm , call'm and give 'm a piece of your mind!

We need to know where they stand , obviously if they are being asked to help reword bill2072 to get it ready for the final push. they can say they contacted their sponsors and had their support.

is that a rmef guy from the last expo

AZ8 (38 posts)
Mar-20-12, 08:53 PM (MST)
16. "RE: AZSFW still at it!!!"

Suzanne Gilstrap is intentionally misrepresenting many of the 17 critter groups. She is promoting the fact that they agree to the bill.

Its time for one of these groups to issue Suzanne Gilstrap a Cease and Desist order now!! She is misrepresenting the truth!!!!

TG, Are you going to watch the AZF&G webcast tomorrow night? I already submitted a public input form.

****************************************Memeber RMEF, UBNM, UWC & the SFW Hate Club

LAST EDITED ON Mar-21-12 AT 09:22AM (MST)[p]
I hope to! I just brought this thread over as best I could from the AZ Forum at the request of Deerlove! After reading the last post over there I made this post:

Sounds like the same tactics they used when they "inadvertently" let out that release saying the RMEF and NRA were with them on the wolf rider and were chastized by those organizations for distributing false information. It looks like SFW and their lawyers/lobbyists will do absolutely anything to further their agenda, even if it's outright lies to push things through!

Why doesn't AZsfw want a $25 habitat stamp? Is it all about getting paid to whore out our wildlife??

That has to be the only reason if that habitat stamp would bring in the same amount of money their scheme would, especially since all of it would go on the ground and not the small percentage that the tag grabbers put back.

Write to democrats too! I already have two that have thanked me for the heads up and are committed to work against this bill. I didn't tell them I was to the right of Attila.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom