AZSFW and the media.

gleninaz

Long Time Member
I wrote to Channel 3 to try to get the investigative reporter to look into this tag grab. Maybe the Republic will also help us out. Best to force daylight on this now and get the public riled up. If you can write to Crystal at [email protected] it might help us out.

Oh god NO! The media outlets in this town will turn this all around and either:

1. Make AZSFW out to be heroes saving the wildlife, hunting and the economy all at the same time. Remember AZSFW has a paid lobbyist who can make them come off smelling like roses.
2. Turn this into an anti-hunting fiasco and interview defenders of wildlife or some other PETA type group to get there opinion. Next thing you know you have a "million hoodie march" but instead it will be to save all the cute fury animals.
3. Make regular hunters out to be idiots. The media is the worse place to get our message out. Remember, less than 10% of our population hunts.

I hate to say it be Phoenix media outlets are really no different than San Francisco's. I hope I'm wrong.

Much better just to let them spread their lies and buy off politicians until it is too late. I could care less how they paint it as long as they get both sides of the arguement. Better turn every stone right now or we are sunk on this one IMO.

Glen,
I sent them an email encouraging them to expose SFW. It included many examples of theiir past scandals, bribes and lies.

****************************************Memeber RMEF, UBNM, UWC & the SFW Hate Club

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom