azarcher

I will post pic's in a day or so once I figure out how to post, and able to down load onto the computer.

Gary,

A friend of mine (caelkhnter) said he would post the sheep pic's tonight. He has to reduce the size to be able to post. I have no idea on how to do that. So stand by, There coming.. Thxs, Mark

Mark,
Set up a free account on photobucket.com You can load the pics there from your computer. They will be automatically resized for the web. To post a pic in a message, just cut and paste the IMG code into the messsage you're typing.

Doug~RR

Okay I know I have done this before. I resized the picture to where it is substantially less than 300 kbytes, as the upload thing says, yet when I go to upload the picture it says it is too much info. So what am I doing wrong? By the way, Doug I am forwarding the pictures to you, maybe you can figure it out. Thanks Jim

Okay I think I figured it out lets see if this first picture works.

48f41cba45f6a350.jpg

Jim & Doug

Thanks guys for figuring how to post these Pic's,they look great. Doug, I will be contacting you soon for a few ideas on Jim 22 north archery elk up coming up in mid Nov.

The story on the sheep hunt will be out soon!!!!!!

I want to thank Gary Summers whom I meet in mid July. I flew to Denver,rented a car and meet gary on the mountain. He assisted me scouting the unit,access points and some good places that he had hunted a couple years earlier.
It was a great hunt and luck always plays an important part of it. It will all be in the story. Thanks guys, Mark

Awesome ram. Congrats...

All the pictures are good but the 1st one is something special.

Beautiful cape and coat on that ram.

az,
Beautiful ram and great looking "sheep country". It reminds me of my Wyoming Rocky hunt. I can't wait to hear the story!
Congratulations.

Wow !!! Very awesome !!! Im glad I could help ya !!! You did way good man ! That ridge looks familiar lol Ive stood right there where you are before looking for sheep thinking where did he go ? lol Gary

Ya didnt have to shoot one bigger than mine though...geez that aint right !!! Lol

mark did you talk to gary? we where also on those rams good going. did travis kill ? Brandon

Brandon,

I did talk to Gary, Her remembers you and your dad. He said that your dad really helped to improve his shooting. He was sadden to here of his passing and went on to tell me several story that he either knew about or had read.
I also talked to Travis, He did not kill, He said that he was unable to make it back up because of work. That was a bummer too me.. Talk to ya later, Mark

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom