AZ goat, video and pics

BIGOLMULEY

Here is my antelope that I got on the strip of AZ. Drew with all of 1 point this year.
Hooked up with Mr. Clay Bundy for the hunt. One of the coolest guys I have met. Had a blast. Only had a day or so to hunt due to my own guiding schedule, took him the first day about noon.
289 yards.
.300 RULM 180 trophy bonded bear claw. WAAAYYYY to much gun. But it is what I have. Wanted to use the bow, but dislocated my shoulder the week before.

Here is the link for the video:

Notice the complete pass through (Ha, Ha)

Me and the antelope. just over 14" and he went 75"

file012.jpg

Clay and I

file020.jpg

Had a great time and hopfully I can get one with my bow next time.

Thanks for looking,

Jason "The Big Ol' Muley"

that was awesome footage. I loved the slow motion. do you have any measurements. looks to score around 82 inches or so. dont know its hard to score a pic but i thought id ask. congrats.
nk

I drew a strip tag this year too and had one of the funnest hunts of my life up there. Yours was a bit shorter but it looks like the results were clear!

Great looking buck. Nice shot.

Real nice goat BOM.

I missed your bud on Willard.. he had a quad and I am looking for an old grey Chevy... it is all good now.

From Az. heat and hunting goats to guiding in Wyoming... you body is going to not know WTF... ha

Robb

Yes Robb I have been all over this year. I did not know Justin was going to get a quad. But thanks for going up, he had a blast. Although it nearly killed him coming up with all that goat off them cliffs.
I am heading back to WY in a few hours to guide the second half of the elk hunt. With this storm is should be pretty good once it blows through with all the snow it will bring.

Jason "The Big Ol' Muley"

Nice buck and a good, clean kill shot, congratulations.

Did you have a muzzlebreak on your rifle? Reason I ask is the shot is really $%*& loud on the video! Scared the beejezzus out of the dogs sleeping under my feet at the computer!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom