Az Antilope unit

coonhoundchorus

Can anyone recommend a unit to put in for next year's antilope tags? I know unit 1 well and units 34 and 6A somewhat. I have 20 bonus points. How long does it really take to get drawn here?

I think most will tell you unit 10 rifle. I have 17 NR points and calculated I will never draw rifle so I am considering applying for the unit 10 archery hunt next year.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, UBNM, UWC & the SFW Hate Club

I have a bud who drew AZ 10 lope 3X in the last 15 years as a nonresident! Two were before they put antelope under the 10% cap, though. Bad thing is he hasn't drawn anything else, other than javelina.... You never know....

Coonhoundchorus,
You are in good shape to get a premium antelope tag within the next few years. There are 10 Non-residents that are ahead of you on bonus points, and 17 that have the same number that you have at 20 going into the draw in 2013. So you are moving up decent. I would hold out for a good tag. Unit 10 is considered by most as the best unit in the state. It also holds the most tags in the state which greatly improves your odds as a non-resident for a tag. I like unit 10 or unit 9. You can check out our website and see the bucks that we have taken in these units the past few years. We harvest B&C animals every year. Unit 9 is a little bit of a sleeper. I know of two different 92?+ bucks that were taken in 9 last year. I would recommend putting in for unit 10 first choice and 9 second choice. Good luck in the draw and let me know if we can help you out in anyway.

Kevin Call
High Point Outfitters
www.highpointoutfitters.net
www.facebook.com/#!/HighPointOutfitters

>I think most will tell you
>unit 10 rifle. I
>have 17 NR points and
>calculated I will never draw
>rifle so I am considering
>applying for the unit 10
>archery hunt next year.
>
>***********************************
>Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club,
>UBNM, UWC & the SFW
>Hate Club

The above comment has got to be SFW fault!!!!!!!!!

>The above comment has got to
>be SFW fault!!!!!!!!!

Nope, thank god, not quite yet. Thanks in part to my snuffing out the AZHB2072 midnight tag rape bill by exposing the political bribery of Jerry Weirs on KTVK.

My AZ lope dilemma is simply a result of the number of guys with more points than me. They were in line first, and deserve to get the tag. Unlike other entitlement minded outfits.......

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, UBNM, UWC & the SFW Hate Club

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom