Audibles on ESPN

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Probably the best football show on TV. I used to dislike Key but he's gotten away from the ebonics and is actually pretty educated about the game. Thoughts?

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Wisz, I watched the last show of the year yesterday (I'm guessing you did to since you posted this) and thought it was pretty good. I like the face it's not just a bunch of analysts with no real knowledge of the game, they've all been there/done that in one way or another so it's interesting to hear their different views on the same subjects.

~Z~

That should could be good if it wasnt for Key. He acts like it's his show and his opinion is not opinion, but fact. I cant stand people interrupting one another and he is the worst. He will just keep on talking until the others are overpowered and stop talking. He was a talented guy, but his ego will always overshadow everything he has to offer, on and off the field. It's interesting to watch him next to Rice, who is arguably the best receiver ever. Rice has manners, is intelligent, and courteous when he is really the only one in there with HOF career. Yet Keyshawn still thinks he owns the show. Annoying.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom