ATVs

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
We are snowed in here until late summer in our high altitude trails. I guess the wife and I will have to put chains on to go up our trails this summer. Very good to have water though. I imagine the Paiute trail in Utah will have the same as our Idaho riding.

Everyone headed for the deserts and slickrock.
Slickrock lust here. Just over 500 miles to Moab so I better take the Utah mandated training so I can live through a ride or two there again. We have the Dunes here but I sold my Raptor over 14 years ago after a harrowing wreck there on my Predator. It was mashed so I sold the Raptor and it after repairs. Still fighting pain with two neck Laminectomies.

Slickrock lust here. Just over 500 miles to Moab so I better take the Utah mandated training so I can live through a ride or two there again. We have the Dunes here but I sold my Raptor over 14 years ago after a harrowing wreck there on my Predator. It was mashed so I sold the Raptor and it after repairs. Still fighting pain with two neck Laminectomies.
I know lots of guys who have been hurt bad or killed on them.

Im about 75 miles south of Moab, and over the years have seen the traffic this time of year spill over into our country. When you never saw the atv’ers years ago they are everywhere now. We see dozens of straight piped dodges pullin toy haulers headed for the Blanding/Bluff country on Easter weekend now.

And chain’s won’t help much on a 2’ slush drift. Experience says you need a shovel and winch for that. :(

I know lots of guys who have been hurt bad or killed on them.

Im about 75 miles south of Moab, and over the years have seen the traffic this time of year spill over into our country. When you never saw the atv’ers years ago they are everywhere now. We see dozens of straight piped dodges pullin toy haulers headed for the Blanding/Bluff country on Easter weekend now.

And chain’s won’t help much on a 2’ slush drift. Experience says you need a shovel and winch for that. :(
I wouldn't use chains. Just speaking metaphorically.

Throw a set of these on and go have fun!

image.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom