ATV & Trailer stolen!!!

B

bbentley392t

LAST EDITED ON May-22-12 AT 10:12PM (MST)[p]How goes it,
PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP!!! My grandparents from Ferron-UT just had their ATV & trailer stolen, and I would appreciate it if my fellow MM-friends would help keep on the look-out is possible...the ATV & trailer were last seen in the "North Last Chance" area of the Fish-Lake National Forest just off HWY 72. The ATV is a RED Kawasaki Prairie 650 (with a broken LCD odometer screen, gray seat with a couple of tears and BLACK racks) and the trailer is a RED single axle unit with a custom built receiver hitch and hidden ramps in the rear bumper of trailer...any extra eyes to help watch for the creep who stole from my elderly grandparents property would sincerely be appreciated. If anyone happens to see anything, please send me a text message @ 435-749-2416...thank you.

That blows....I hope it turns up unharmed.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

You need to fax that description over to the wayne county sherriffs office they may have it already but never hurts. im sure sevier county probably sent one over but sometimes stuff takes a few days to get processed and the sooner you get it out the better chance you have. good luck we will be looking

www.hightopoutfitters.com

I HATE THEIVES!
We all hope your grandparents get their stuff back. I know the feeling.
Zeke

I was working and heard the ATL out for your trailer and ATV. I am sure the Sevier County Deputies are on it but you might want to check with Emery County and Carbon County S/O. A few days prior to yours being stolen there was a stolen side by side recovered up Fairview in Sanpete County. I believe it was stolen in Price and possibly with a trailer. May be related, maybe not, but with the amount of thieves taking scrap metal and anything else they can get their hands on, we all need to watch each others camps, especially in areas without cell service. Good luck. Sad World.....
www.hightopoutfitters.com

what a joke! why do people have to take whats not theirs. makes you wonder what really goes on in there head and how they can live with themselves! Some people are getting pretty desperate, we have had over 20k in cattle stolen since last summer. we had a bunch of hand tools stolen outta our shop on our ranch, heck they are so desperate they stole 2 feet of copper wire off our place that runs one of our water pumps. its pretty sad people are that low. i hope the atv and trailer are found safe and sound and the thieves caught red handed. i think we all oughta start paying attention to anything suspicious this summer and fall while in the woods and make sure to report anything that seems a little fishy or outta place.

You're right on the money Mr Theox! The only way to catch these jerks is to watch out for each other. We all have our differences but I've met a few people through this site who I'd trust with anything I own! We're the one who need to stick together.
Zeke

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom