ATV tires

KNOTFERSAIL

I've got a little over 2k mile's on my factory tire's and look'n to replace them,the tread is still ok but i have several plugs in each tire,(some holes i have 3-4 plugs in one hole).

I don't do much mudd'n but come winter time i push the h3ll out of the snow,

what tire and brand does everybody run??

"BEER CAN BE FOOD BUT FOOD CAN'T BE BEER"

Throw them Stock Sissy tires away & put some meats on!

ITP MUD LITE XTR's!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

HEY B_BOP,

If i put them aggresive tire's on i'll have to convert it back to gas and get rid of my nos,or else put a wheely bar on it.

What kinda application are you useing these meats for?? and what kinda mileage you gett'n??

are they radials,??

6-ply??

8-plt??

As you know!

I don't f around on Wheelers much!

But when I do & decide I'm going to the Top,I go to the Top!

YAMAHA 450 GRIZZLY 4X4 DIFFERENTIAL LOCK!

An Inch Taller than Stock!

I think they are 6 Ply's!

YAMAHA'S are Thirsty Bastards!

Changed the Exhaust Tip & it Helped some,17-20 MPG is the best I've seen,She's Thirsty!

Here's the Deal!

I thought about Buying 4 Tire Chains!(PIA!)

Put the ITP's on,when you can't go any further with the ITP's,you're perty much done,you can chain up at that point but you're not going any further!

The Tread Depth is 1-1/4"!

We've tested these in Nastiest places God ever created,not a Flat yet!

Them Stock Tires that come on Wheelers are for Pusssy's!

We have a couple places we ride that if you ain't got Differential Lock & ITP's you ain't continuing on!

Bennion,
You wont find anything better then a set of Maxxis Bighorn Radials

Actually the best tire out there is the ITP Baja Cross. It is an 8 ply and has great, deep tread. they hold up well. It is the tire I replace all the stock tires with on my rental ATV's. You should get about 6000 miles out of the set. They are a little more expensive, but worth it by lasting longer and not getting punctured as easily.

http://www.itptires.com/utilityatv/bajacross.html

Well Alp!

Guess that would depend on what you're doing with the Wheeler on average?

In the Severe Conditions we play in,the ITP XTR's out perform the BAHA's!(I do like the 8 PLY idea!)

I'd guess the time these ITP's are wore out the Machine is gonna be wore out JUNK,JR has a machine with 3K on it & the ITP's still have 1" of the original 1-1/4" Tread Depth!

I have a grizzly 660 and I bought the duro pwer grips thay are just like the maxxis bighorns but half the price(59.00 for fronts and 65.00 for rears a piece at rocky mountian atv in payson utah) they are 6 ply radials and they ride super smooth and don't slip in any terrain the only thing that stops my atv is my own fear these tires are amazing can go anywhere and some places that most would so no way, but I always stay on the trails I just know where some really nasty trails are. Best tires I have tried good luck

I put a set of the Duros on a Arctic Cat 700, gotta say they are a very impressive tire. Great traction just about anywhere anytime. My 13yo was the one driving the machine 99% of the time and you know how they are...ALWAYS spinning the tires, the wear was impressive, after over 2000 miles you could hardly see any wear at all.
I put a set of Grim Reapers on my Polaris 850XP, they are a really good tire (8 ply radial) but not wearing as good as the Duros did....but they sure will get down and dig!

Oh...and just for you B_PLOP...i NEVER stay on the trails..trails are for pusssys!

nv!

Takes 850cc's to tear stuff up Huh?

>Bennion,
>You wont find anything better then
>a set of Maxxis Bighorn
>Radials

Strinbin,

every time i talk to you,you recommend these tire's,

And how many time's do i have to tell you,not no, but F_CK NO????

Oh ya did i mention yer going home with 2 doe's this year......
funny sh!t aint it???

MAXXIS BigHorns are for My PISSCUTTIN Rig!:D

Think I like the MAXXIS BuckShots better!

Somebody needs to develop a nice aggressive set of atv tires that have Deer & Elk tracks for tread. Then you can drive anywhere you want and it will look like a small herd just went through the area.

That's a million dollar idea right there. Keep me in mind if you get rich.

Duro power grips are crap in the snow. They also "float" all over gravel roads. Spend the extra $ and get the Big horns. The power grips don't wear near as good as the maxxis. Got over 6000 hard miles on the maxxis and will get at will prolly die with the wheeler!

Traditional >>>------->

LAST EDITED ON Aug-25-11 AT 10:20AM (MST)[p]How come every time I post something, the thread dies?

They call me a "fun sucker" because when I'm around I suck the fun out of everything, but this is rediculous.

>LAST EDITED ON Aug-25-11
>AT 10:20?AM (MST)

>
>How come every time I post
>something, the thread dies?
>
>They call me a "fun sucker"
>because when I'm around I
>suck the fun out of
>everything, but this is rediculous.
>

so can you give some detail(cost,location,disease you may have etc.)

if you suck the fun outta everything,COUNT ME IN!!!!!HELL YA

LAST EDITED ON Aug-26-11 AT 09:26AM (MST)[p]Kelly, You've got it all wrong. It sounds fun to be around me, but it isn't.

Jeez, I hope Kelly is a girl. I guess I need to watch how I say things. Some of you guys have spent way too much time in the hills - or city - or something.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom