ATV RIDE COSTS 1 MAN JAIL TIME!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
No I'm Not Bad Mouthing County Commissioner Lyman!

I've met a few Lymans down there & they've all seemed like Good People!

Still Wondering How they can Pick & Choose Who got in Trouble on this Deal & Who didn't?

It only Proves one thing to me!

While one Guy goes to Jail for 10 Days,1000's of other TARDS(Not Calling Lyman a TARD!) Break the LAW as they Please & Nothing is ever done about it!

UN-REAL!

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=39420481&ni...il-lyman-reports-to-jail-for-illegal-atv-ride

[font color="blue"]They Shot Him in the Back AKA 'LaVoyed Him'!
[/font]

Thats because the Tard Lyman was the leading Tard. Leading all the other Tards on their Tard ride. If it wasn't for Tard Lyman all the rest of the Tards wouldn't of been out Tardin around on their ATVs where the Tards shouldn't have been.

No estas en mexico ahora, entonces escoja tu basura chancho sucio.

I think Shotgunin said it all. I don't like the way the Government manages "our" (I say that lightly) land but I do not condone ATV riding in closed areas. Protest with a sign not a vehicle.

You do know that your answers are not going to satisfy Elkass, don't you?

I think they wanted to make an example out of the elected official in the group. And I believe that's an ok thing. Electeds need to know that they are held to a higher standard and in public act accordingly. It's called lead by example.

"While one Guy goes to Jail for 10 Days,1000's of other TARDS(Not Calling Lyman a TARD!) Break the LAW as they Please & Nothing is ever done about it!"

Don't forget about the $96,000 restitution.

The "mistake" they made was advertising ahead of time their intention. They wanted the attention and the spotlight on them. As dumb as Bundy and LaVoy.

The common everyday Tard (no matter where they live) just goes out and rides where ever, and for the most part nothing happens. It's been my experience that BLM and Forest Service personnel avoid confrontation like the plague. They're not trained or equipped to deal with it anyway. Most of them are afraid of their own shadow.

Lyman deserves what he got. He was warned by BLM not to proceed with his "protest." But it's hard not to think like a TARD when you live in TARDville. Right elkass?

>nothing happens. It's been my
>experience that BLM and Forest
>Service personnel avoid confrontation like
>the plague. They're not trained
>or equipped to deal with
>it anyway. Most of them
>are afraid of their own
>shadow.

Wait a minute eel! I believe you. And I am positive you have had more dealings with Forest Service than I have and possibly BLM too. But that sure doesn't sound like the story I have heard over and over about the feds and their guns and over reach. My local Tea Baggers are always telling me about the automatic weapons and wannabe cops that the feds have hired going on and on and on about how they are running us off our land and Agenda 21 and the New World Order. Are you saying it might not all be quite accurate?

>You do know that your answers
>are not going to satisfy
>Elkass, don't you?
>
>I think they wanted to make
>an example out of the
>elected official in the group.
>And I believe that's an
>ok thing. Electeds need to
>know that they are held
>to a higher standard and
>in public act accordingly. It's
>called lead by example.

And that Elected Official was a COUNTY COMMISSIONER!

I'm Planning on making a STAND NVB!

You In?

Or are You Pussin Out?

I'm kinda Hoping You're In!

I'll let you Run the Show/Play the Boss!

That way if We get Our Tit in a Ringer it'll Be Your Ass getting the Free Stay!:D:D:D

[/font]

>Thats because the Tard Lyman was
>the leading Tard. Leading all
>the other Tards on their
>Tard ride. If it wasn't
>for Tard Lyman all the
>rest of the Tards wouldn't
>of been out Tardin around
>on their ATVs where the
>Tards shouldn't have been.
>
>
>
>
>
>No estas en mexico ahora, entonces
>escoja tu basura chancho sucio.
>

JUDAS shotgunjim!

You're Using that TARD Word Fluently!:D:D:D

[/font]

NVB, in my experience, I think the Forest Rangers takes their vacations during deer season in Kali. You couldn't find one anywhere. And if you do see one you have to run him down. :)

And some that I talk to are against all the rules and regulations being handed down from Washington. They look the other way on purpose.

I flagged one down a few years ago and told him of an illegal marijuana grow. I was grabbing my map to show him and he said to stay away from it....and drove off before I could show him where it was. True story.

Hey Eel?

He must of already known where it was!:D

[/font]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom