ATV Registration Sticker

huntfish714

wondering if anybody has gottent there new atv off-highway registration sticker yet for '10? i was just going over the new restrictions and stuff and i might have screwed myself by not registering last year and getting documentation. Built a kawasaki atv using different years and models and primed and repainted the whole frame. my problem is that i believe i primed over any numbers that were on any of it(if any). I have bills of sales for the major parts but no vin numbers or titles were mentioned due to you not having to have them in the past.

My question is: Do they inspect the atv, or require title,etc or do you just give them your name and the $12 and they hand you a off-highway sticker?
thanks for any helpful replies

yep that does make since, just wasnt sure cause i remember a few years back you could get a title no prob and if there was no vin then no big deal but times have changed quickly i guess

It has NOTHING to do with theft protection, and everything to do with TAX and FEE revenue! Yes you need a title (title and inspection fees, sales tax), the plate (more taxes and fees), and the off road sticker (more taxes and fees). If you don't have a title, then there is a title search/new title issuance fee.

atvs do not require a title if its pre 2000...

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom