ATV ACCIDENTS!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Recently A Neighbor & a Friend have been Busted up on Wheelers & seriously!

Many others throughout the State also!

Prayers for everybody & Hoping for some Recoveries,these 2 I know,there Ain't gonna be nothing Quick about their recoveries!

They both got Busted up perty bad!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Good warning, Bess!

All should be careful, but especially with children. These wheelers can seem easy to drive/ride, but they must be respected like any other machine! Also, PROPER safety equipment for all riders (especially kiddos.....)!

Hope your friend recovers OK.

S.

So you gave them a High Country Tune - up and it went south on you? Hmmmm! Hope everyone will recover & elkassassin will remember some of the stupid statements he has made.

>So you gave them a High
>Country Tune - up and
>it went south on you?
>Hmmmm! Hope everyone will recover
>& elkassassin will remember some
>of the stupid statements he
>has made.
>

Couldn't use your actual handle so you made a new one with the first post and make a comment like that? too scared to say who you actually are?

Sorry to hear about your friend, hope they recover 100% and as fast as possible!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Sorry to hear about your pal's Bess, Hope they heal up ok. Hey olderthandirt, Just because Bess doesn't like ATV's I don't think he would ever wish injury on anyone. I also saw your post number as Mt Man did. And I agree, your a coward to make a post like you did. Again Bess hope those folks end up alright.

Hey Thanks Guys!

Was a few people killed over the weekend also,sorry to hear it!

Yes olderthandirt!

I've made some Stupid comments & I'll admit to it!

Still makin a few!:D

Just sayin Be Careful out there!

Hate to see Guys get busted up & permanently wounded for the rest of their lives over a Damn Wheeler!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Forgot a password hence the small # of posts. No disrespect intended to the injured folks. Hope they all make a full and speedy recovery. Just yanking a little chain.

Hey olderthandirt?

What was your last Handle?

Yank away!

Hate hear you have friends hurting, for any reason. Been there, done that, six ribs, no fun, no joke.

Until 2004 all my wrecks involved horses. Stepped on, bit, kicked, struck, rolled on, fallen off, fallen on, and other bone breaking nonsense. I always figured it was just part of the horse business but I believe these damn 4 wheels (I own two of them.) have killed, maimed, crippled, injured for life, and hospitalized more people, per capita, than horses ever have.

Here in ATV Central our local emergency room has a steady stream of kids, moms, dad, grandmas and grandpas all summer long. I hope the Obama Medical actuarial pencil pushers don't start looking into what's running the cost of medical care through the ceiling. Federal School Lunch regulations are child's play compared to what they'll do to us "rec-creaters" of they ever put the numbers to ATV medical expenses.

Hope all goes well for your friends and neighbors BC. Southern fried chicken, taters and white gravy followed by an Ice cream sunday will go a long way. Good food will fix things mother spit can't get to.

DC

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom