attractive women who hunt

• Thread starter mywifeishotterthentiffany
  • Start date
M

mywifeishotterthentiffany

Post pictures of sexy women who hunt. I will start.

4afb49b403df0eba.jpg

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

glad you like kilo..........:)

did you really save that to your computer? thats a little frieky isn't it? but man that is a sweet looking gun too:)

d13 I am glad you like it enought to save it.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

4afb673424f13e49.jpg

thats me, killerbee:)
you see, in case you missed out, i pissed off all the big dogs on monstermuleys one time, in return they pulled the ULTAMATE dirty trick, they had some little kid draw me as a cartoon bee, man they are low, very low:)

but it's really o.k., i mean look at the picture. i just really want to know how many saved my wife and me on their computer? i mean who saves a picture of someone they dont even know on teir computer? how many of you guys are "rubbing one out" to my wife, the antelope, and my god, hopefully not to me?? am i that sexy? ROFLMMFAO

>....you fish eyed fooool.....
>
>
>great post/pic, thanks for sharing
>
>JB
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

is that mayo on your face? gather the troopsand hold on tight , d-13 and sage are going to be on a rampage tonight! ROFL

I'm throwing a bag of popcorn in the microwave right now, this is gonna get good!

oh ya, you can bet right now every one of the monstermuley moffia are getting their P.M.'s right now "c'mon guys, lets go get that some beach" :) or " dude, he insulted me again, he cant do that to me. i'm d-13 , you know, that one guy on monster muleys, DONT HE KNOW WHO I AM??? :) i cant wait, i always like to make fun of idiots, these jokers make it so much fun. by the end of the night i'll be getting told how "one day, i'm coming to oregon to kick your azz!" watch ROFL

LAST EDITED ON Nov-11-09 AT 07:16PM (MST)[p]

4afb6fdd55cb4a69.jpg

Thought you said you weren't going to mouth off first Bee!!

I already knew you were a frigging liar!! What's the matter, not getting enough attention lately? You're a scumbag and i don't need any help telling you so!!

Joey

read post 8, 13 and 16.

never did i "mouth off" as you say until after that, correct?

anyway b-low me, i dont need your stamp of approval.{ again just a responce to your ignorant post, just as i said:)

nice and peacefull untill one of the dipc##ts went to the " your a fish eyed foooool"

by the way,i see you must have gotten your P.M.from mr.d-13 advise?? or did he just call you from the bedroom?ROF

i dont mind being called a scumbag, as long as it's coming from a pile of sh&t

No thats not my daughter. She is 8. That is my exwife lol

now referr to post #19 :)

you wont get the chance, i'm usually alot farther away from my truck than you are.

simply put, if you cant handle it, dont start it.

again KB stays peacfull quiet untill 2 of you try to bring it on.
d-13 goes quiet, sage keeps piping, kb gets the last laugh.

c'mon, is it really that important to you? you try to be a smart ass, i'm just alot better at it than you.

again, i STILL will not be the guy who starts the crap, but if you do, dont expect me to be quiet either.

oh and you have a good eaving, i dont want you losing any sleep tonight over some silly internet bashing ROFL

Hey guy's you are suppose to be posting hot chicks instead of acting like 2 hot headed chicks.

>
>nice and peacefull untill one of
>the dipc##ts went to the
>" your a fish eyed
>foooool"
>

Killerbee, let me help you out a little bit before you stick your foot in your mouth any further. When D13er posted the 'fish eyed fool' remark, he was making reference to aunt Ester (AKA Aunt Ester from Sanford and Sons the TV series) and not you. I know you may find it hard to believe the world and this forum do not always revolve around you but they don't.

Aunt Ester used to commonly refer to Fred Sanford as 'you old fish eyed fool.'

Go do a google search for 'sanford and sons aunt ester fish eyed fool' and you will find many links which produce this connection and nothing that will connect it to any flying insects.

Just more proof that you are only as offended as you allow yourself to be. The sooner you get over yourself the better off you'll be. Get a grip man. In the meantime don't walk around here with a chip on your shoulder and act shocked when someone knocks it off.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

lmmfao KILLERBEE....you can't be that dumb, aunt esther always said, "fish eyed fool". Watch this to educate yourself.

But now that you mention it....

Have at him Sage....he's too dumb to take serious.

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Believe me when i say that i really could care less about you! I do care when someone lies and slanders the person that i am and have been for many years. I'm a live and let live kinda guy just doing my thing and pretty much sayin it like it is.

You on the other hand have some kinda small man complex that demands attention and is willing to upset the applecart and stir $hit to get it.Good luck in your fun.

If any of the mods or especially Founder is looking in, please consider hard getting rid of this POS Killerbee! He's by far the most irritating, foul mouthed, lieing, and Krap disturbing individual on this site!!

Joey

Hell I am going to make love!! You guy's can make war!! See yea in 45 mins

KB glad to see you're still a douche...was worried you had committed suicide or somethin with the lack of internet fighting the past few weeks...KB-DOUCHED!!

~Z~

>
>Hell I am going to make
>love!! You guy's can
>make war!! See yea
>in 45 mins
>
>
>
LOL......you prick

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

alright, i did take it as a stab, my bad. i can admit it.

but anyone can read the thread from beginning to end and simply see k.b. was just responding. like i said, i wont be the first[ unless i totally miss the "fish eyed fool" , long before my time i suppose,]

simple problem solver i suppose, dont bring me up in your posts, and since the few that have issues never post on hunting,you wont have to worry about me jacking your thread? i think it's simple.

or you could keep it going, and so will i.

so, peace?

well....now that you got me thinking about it KB.....who's eyes were you sensitive about...yours or the mrs.????

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Well boy's I am back!! How was the war?? It was great on the love end.

Who is the new guy? This Killerbee guy? Don't remember him, or her, ever posting on here before. Must have missed something cuz I usually keep up on anyone who is worth a damm on this site.

568 post he must have been here a while.

Think she will share??

why do you guys always have to get the BEE buzzing?
he's got a cute wife but what a plick,i think D13er used an 'r'

VJ
49ca8f1a4fbfdf37.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-12-09 AT 09:27AM (MST)[p]This is the second most juvenile thread I think I have ever seen on this website. (Guess which was first?? LMAO)

And just so you know - no one has to save any images on their computer to repost them. You see, MM has this handy little tool called "search" that allows you to search the past threads where people have posted stuff before and it allows you to access them freely, even old stuff that has been archived. So before you go thinking that JB is hoarding pics of your wives on his PC you might think again. He may be desperate, but not that desperate. ;-)

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LAST EDITED ON Nov-12-09 AT 10:45AM (MST)[p]guess i'm sleepin on the couch for a week lol sorry!

HI Roy, I hope you have a great day. Just take a deep breath and let it all out.

She sure is pretty. I will pm you. Ok

stinkystomper,
you have been in the field too much lately, he posted hiswifethatishotterthattiffany a while back.

Attractive Women who hunt,HMMMM I'm thinking you should have just called it semi nekid pictures of loose women. :)IMO

This is one of the best threads in a while! LMAO!!!! Some of the chit people say amazes me!! I love it!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom