Attn F'dude

B_F_E

Long Time Member
Whilst hunting I was reflecting on the Olympics & every time a time out was called, I saw some volleyball girls coming out onto the sand but the camera would turn off, anyway you got any Pict's of the beach volleyball cheerleader gals ??

BFE
Let me scour my personal archives.....errrr i mean the internet and see what i can find. hows things going in the killin department?

aah.........
48cf3a0d5b153491.jpg

48cf3a4f5c93db66.jpg

48cf3b1104754dad.jpg

rm

Couple pictures I found. These girls are definitely fit but I don't think they have enough bust to interest you B_F_E.

Peace
branagh-youngs.jpg

Rock, Paper, Scissors
cook-barnett-australia.jpg

One on one
maaseide-glesne-norway.jpg

NVBighorn,

I have to agree with you about a sport I can now watch but I also have to say I think I have found some time outs that I am not going to change the chanel during as well.

Very nice activity to be part of.

Jeff

Hey F'er, that 1st photo of Nv's isnt Lycra, I think its cotton, which does not wick away moisture like Lycra does, that's proly why she has such a sweaty crotch. :eek:

LAST EDITED ON Sep-16-08 AT 01:19PM (MST)[p]I don't know Feleno, have you ever seen a man in lycra biker shorts?

>Hey F'er, that 1st photo of
>Nv's isnt Lycra, I think
>its cotton, which does not
>wick away moisture like Lycra
>does, that's proly why she
>has such a sweaty crotch.
>:eek:

Oh what a shocker! Women sweat there too! So now you know, boys. That's Victoria's big Secret. lol

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom