ATTN: CLUBHOUSE MEMBERS!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
WTH is this?

8226dolly.jpg

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Doesn't really matter. As long as its not contagious, I'd still hit it.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

What about this Wiz?
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/Whadyathink_zpsa720f58d.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

>What about this Wiz?
>http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/Whadyathink_zpsa720f58d.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

LOL!

Oh,He'd Hit both of them!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-24-14 AT 07:47PM (MST)[p]Lmfao!!! F-er Did you take that picture when you were in the back row of a Elton John concert???

I wonder how many MMers rub one out before they realize what that pic is and how many times the mods almost press the nuke button. Lol

Bozzer
You crack me up. I'm sure there were a lot of one handed keyboarders and messy desk tops.

Sending you a PM. I'm headed to your old stomping ground in the morning. Gobble.... Bang

You can only stretch skin so far and then it starts to rip! That's just a rip mark between the two BIG girls. eeeeee-ewwww is right!
Not good, not good at all.
Zeke

PS: I didn't care for the pic of the girl with the hairy, poorly shaved legs and the piercing. LMAO

C'mon Feleno.....both you AND your sister know I don't like the piercings. That's why she doesn't have anymore down there. :)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom