ATTENTION Wisz!!!

Wonder if they will allow her conjugal visits? Where can I get on the waiting list?

Seriously though....she must really be mentally jacked up to have done that to him. Maybe he told her that her little sister was better in bed than she was?

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Evidence that 75% of the women in the world are bat sh!t crazy and the rest are just down right mean.

DC

I think you and I got the only good ones, DC! :)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Listening to him over the years, I'm going to assume his standards are not as high as ours, DC. I've heard they've banned him from entering the lamb barns at their local fair.

Utah................where men are men and sheep are nervous. BC is the sole reason for our wild and "wooly" reputation.

DC

You Boys COOL It!

I've never Fooled around with a Woman that wasn't CUTE & HOT!:D

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-15-15 AT 06:50AM (MST)[p]And NO Wisz I'm not talkin Chicks like Jodi Arias!

She's been Bunged more than She's been Banged!

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom