ATTENTION ROADHUNTERS!

I'm bringing my quad when I come.

2311idiot.jpg

I heard this on the radio today. I personally am really glad Highland is choosing to let this happen. All the whining that happened last year when Bountiful chose to have a professional sniper come in. . .

Good decision by Highland. I would prefer always hunters rather than hired shooters to take care of high density city deer herds.

Eldorado

The article said..." and hunting will only be done by qualified expert archers with city-issued permits to ensure public safety."

overton, it doesn't sound like you're invited.

Eel

Kinda pisses me off! Who was there first, the homeowners or the deer?! My take on it is, you move into the deer's habitat, your shrubs and garden should be fair game!

Heck YA! kick all those dang homeowners out and leave it all for the Deer!!! they were here first. after the homeowners are gone lets bring back wolves and grizz.. werent they here first to... and while we are at it I think "they" should deport me to Irland where my Family came from in the 1700's and give my home back to the native americans. fact is there are NO Deer alive today that were in Highland when it became a town.where ever you live., At one time there were animals or someone else on that ground before you.

I agree with Foreman. He didn't say anything about not living there. Just dont complain about your damn roses. It should be expected.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom