Attention Race fans

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-10 AT 11:25AM (MST)[p]I know we've seen some Danica Patrick here before and I hate to be repititious but anything worth looking at once is probably worth looking at again.

Now, I dont really care if she is a B#### on the track or a cry baby if she doesn't win, blah, blah, blah...

I really don't care who would or wouldn't hit it. I personally think she's hot to look at. In respect for the 50% rule this photo is fully clothed. This place has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel lately and needs SOMETHING to liven it up.

Warning!!!! Click the link at your own risk. There is no nudity (dammit) but the 50% rule might be bent.

Danica

03-danica-nascar-godaddy-630.jpg

Nicely done NV! She is one nice looking woman. I don't think any of this should have stretched the limit. She really does justice to that little black dress. I'd like to see her win a few more races.

She is a pretty little girl for sure! Even though some of those glam shots have been touched up a little - there is only so much you can hide with photo shop!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Negative complete but I do watch an occasional race. And I'm not a football fan either but I found a real nice collection of football cheerleaders that I thoroughly enjoyed. :) Are you detecting a pattern here?

In fact I was thinking of starting a new thread displaying "one-a-day"s of these cheerleaders. What say you? Could last well beyond superbowl Sunday.

Couple of points....

1) What is it about a driver suit? It's baggy and hides her body but she still looks hot!

2) She needs a boob job. God she would be super hot then!

3) Can't wait for the first time she stomps down pitroad after Robby Gordon for an on-track bump. Finally someone's going to smack her. Although I bet she puts up a good fight.

(J/K to all of those DP fans. I don't want to get hate mail)

- Rich

>In fact I was thinking of
>starting a new thread displaying
>"one-a-day"s of these cheerleaders. What
>say you? Could last well
>beyond superbowl Sunday.

Sounds great, go for it!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom