ATTENTION IDAHO WOLF HUNTERS!!!!!

M

muleycrazy4x4

LAST EDITED ON Aug-31-11 AT 11:56PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-31-11 AT 11:55?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Aug-31-11 AT 11:53?PM (MST)

Attention Idaho Wolf Hunters a buddy is offering a great deal to all ID wolf hunters.

Predator to Prey Skull Cleaning, is offering the following;

A Free Wolf European skull mount.

3042img_0795.jpg

This offer is for your first, legally taken Idaho Wolf for the 2011 Wolf season. I have a skull cleaning business that uses colonies of Dermestid Beetles. Each Skull will be cleaned by the beetles, degreased and then whitened for your final display. To take advantage of this offer you will need to call, Tony Hook @ 208-740-7330 and make arrangements for the shipping. You will be responsible for the shipping to and from my shop in Payette Idaho. We are glad to have this opportunity to help out the Idaho resident hunters or non resident hunters that are taking advantage of the Wolf season for 2011. This is normally a $120.00 service and is now free to you, to help and get a few more wolf hunters into the field and a few more wolves out of Idaho.

Tony Hook 208-740-7331

Predator to Prey Skull Cleaning
9954picture_040.jpg

Also if you can get the skull to caldwell I (Muley Crazy) will take it to his house and bring it back, let the fun begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Wow!!! Thanks Tony for your generosity! Leaving this morning for the Idaho high country to chase deer and elk. YES, I do have my wolf tag in hand! Kill them Doggies!!!

Thanks for the great offer. I head out tomorrow morning to give it a try while calling for bears.

Right on Tony way to step up!!! hope I'll be seeing you soon.
Nice looking work on the skulls posted.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom