Attacked by a killer lizard!!!

Paul_Crawford

Long Time Member
I was walking out the back of the house to turn off some water when a bluebelly lizard came off the roof. He was 6/7 inches from nose to tip of tail. I laughed a little because it was kind of funny. Well, that damn thing made a run at me, and ended up biting me just above my left heel. I had flip-flops on. Son of a gun drew blood. It hurts like hell.I'm huntin' down bluebellies now!!!Probably need a few Budweisers for the pain. pc

Never exit the home without a min. of a six shooter on your hip pc.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

PC, blue belly lizards are on the indanger list in CA. The blue belly lizard conservation coalition will now be hunting your hide after that statement about you hunting them.

One of the reasons you were attacked by the lizard is because blue belly lizards are attracted to the scent of urine and Budweiser beer does give off the aroma of urine. You need to switch beers to prevent future attacks, and to preserve the blue belly lizard in our state.

RELH

Between lizards and turtles I don't know if its ever safe to leave the confines of your house without a weapon.

Jeezus Paul.... you're making beer drinkers look bad!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

You didn't cuss did you?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Buck, I cussed so much I put D13er to shame!!!

Well, I had to drink way more beer than usual last night, but only to ease the pain, of course. pc

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom