ATTA -BOY 4 CARL EDWARDS!!!

B

bobcatbess

YOU BOYS SEE THEN END???

FINALLY!!!

A RACE WORTH WATCHING TO THE VERY END!!!

BUSCH DOESN'T LIKE HIS OWN MEDICINE DOES HE???

I THINK THEY OUGHT TO MAKE THE TOYOTAS RACE WITH THE MAGNETS INSTALLED FOR A MINIMUM OF 20 RACES!!!

WAY TO GO COUSIN CARL!!!

I'LL BET RANS EVEN CALLS YOU CUZZ!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Where you been Bessy? This is old news. Great race at the greatest track ever made. Those two are creating quite a rivalry. I loved the after race bumping. You gotta love Busch for stirring the pot. Mr. Ed is doing a great job of serving Rowdy some humble pie. This will be the best chase ever. I hope Jeff Burton steals it right out from under all of them.

WELL I AIN'T BEEN SITTIN ON MY A$$ ON THE COUCH 24-7!!!

I WATCHED IT LATE LAST NIGHT THANKS TO DVR!!!

EDWARDS HAD THAT FORD DIALED IN!!!

KYLE STARTED IT & COUSIN CARL TOOK REVENGE!!!

FAR AS I'M CONCERNED KYLE "JACKASS" BUSCH GOT JUST WHAT HE DESERVED!!!

I'M GLAD CARL RETALIATED & SPUN THE JACKASS!!!

THEY OUGHT TO MAKE THEM IDIOTS DRIVING THEM TOYOTAS INSTALL THE MAGNETS WHEN ITS RACE TIME!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Yep, great race and great ending. I'd say Carl made a lot of new fans Saturday night. Me for one, I had him in our race pool at work:) And I loved seeing that smug punk Busch get the good ol' bump and run, what a whiner. I've seen him move people plenty of times.

Bristol is the best Nascar track period, I've been to that race 3 times and its always awesome. I can be at the track in one hour from home but tickets are so tough to get. I was there in 04 when Jr won!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom