Asolo boots

R

Rooftop

Has anyone ever tried these boots. I have found a pair that looks comparable to lowas or schnees ect but for half the price on sale. Wondering if this is worth purchasing. Thanks

Asolo makes very good stuff. I've always liked a different style but my wife got a pair, which she LOVED and the lasted. She hunted some pretty rugged stuff and wasn't afraid of putting in some miles.

Three years ago, I got to where I wanted to hunt, only to realize my boots were "at home". The only thing I could find were Asolo. I still wish they made a higher-up-the-leg model....but they have become my favorite, except for REAL deep snow. I use them HARD.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

im on my second pair...like anything, they're not much fun till they break in, but then i wouldnt trade them for anything. i was a danner fan for 15 years prior....

I probably tried on every hiking boot there was looking for the perfect fit, and Asolo was the winner. I have long , thin feet and they fit perfectly. They also have the roller eyelets which I think are the bset idea ever. I have the Power Matic 200GV. I told my wife to buy me a second pair so if I ever wear these out in the next 10 years, I'll have a backup.

Great boots, well made. I have a pair of leather mountaineering boots and I am size 14. Fit well but are stiff, hard to find my size in euro boots.

Stop Global Whining

LAST EDITED ON Aug-10-10 AT 01:09PM (MST)[p]Great boots. Check out sierra trading post online...they have a bunch of Asolo boots for sale cheap.

I think Lowa boots are nicer/better built, but I also puts lots of miles on my Asolo's

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom