Ask justr

kawboy

Very Active Member
Justr will be serving Beef this wonderful thanksgiving day, he killed one thismorning thanks to the help of the morning sun, and bad fences on highway 40. If you would have just hit a Turkey this would be a whole lot easier.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

a bovine beauty now? The past 2 weeks his season has been awesome with a porcupine, a raccoon, and now a he's onto some swingn' beef... one heck of a thanksgiving feast it sound like to me.

Al

LAST EDITED ON Nov-25-10 AT 08:45AM (MST)[p]LOL
Good thing it wasn't a Moose.
How did the truck fair.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

The truck is mangled pretty bad, I am sure the insurance will total it. He took some pics, I will post when I get to a computer, they are blurry, he is still in shock.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Hope you're OK justr?

Did ya get me a fresh Beef Steak?:D

stinky tried that a while back & it cost him a 65,000.00 Truck!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Thats one way to pay off a vehicle.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

dang, thats a bummer way to start the hollidays off. hope he's o.k. and has good insurance to get him going again fast

.....nobody gives a f%$^ about stinky bess.......

slow down justr....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

JB has a bed for sale.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

LAST EDITED ON Nov-25-10 AT 10:25AM (MST)[p]Those tires will never see 97,000 miles when you drive like that...just ask Bessy.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

LAST EDITED ON Nov-25-10 AT 10:30AM (MST)[p]I was going about 60 when I hit it. truck is totaled. I'm a little sore from the airbags and still mad I didnt get to finish my coffee. They called an ambulance and checked me out, I turned down the ride to the hospital. I've been studying for my drug test, sure hope I pass!

Oh the farmer that owned the cow is responsible since its been an ongoing problem with them getting out. It was not a open range area.

hey bess theres some steaks laying on the side of the highway if you want, they might be bruised though...

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Glad You're OK Kenny!

Well,Bruised but OK?

Be nice CUPSY!

Just sayin!!!

These Slow Elk are wipin out many a good Trucks!

Just glad everybody is OK!

Looks like you mighta hit WOT justr & I don't see any sign of you lifting?:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!

well now we know who has been runing over all the deer....if you are to move up to cows. you need bigger truck... glad your ok...

justr's lesson for today:

Ranchhand=worky on deer.

Ranchhand=NO worky on cattle.

Glad you're OK justr!

Lookin at the Truck I'd say "NON-PISSCUTTER"!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-25-10 AT 06:36PM (MST)[p]For the record I've only hit one deer! Non-pisscutter is an understatement! She was a huge heffer!

Oh and I don't even want to think about not having the grill guard. Coulda been a lot worse! The highway patrolman and our safety man said I'm lucky I didn't roll.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Sorry to hear that Justr. Not a good way to start the holiday season. Unless of course you are a Muslim....then I really don't give a sh!t!! LOL! Glad you are ok and came out better than your truck.

Steve
"Get that corn out of my face"

Kenny
Glad you are OK. Those slow elk are a pain in the neck, back, legs and azz. At least the airbags didn't knock ya out.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

That's one scary looking photo.... glad you're ok kid.

Just wondering.. did you sh!T your pants? I would have.

Slick

Thanks guys!

No the only chit was down the outside of my truck from the cow. Hell if I got hit by a truck I'd try like hell to poop all over it too..

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

So justr?

Did this little experiment get you a newer rig or an older one?:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!

You need to get you a cowcatcher for the next truck Justr' maybe you could just keep rollin' on home with a meal or two and not even spill your coffee!

Bill

I wouldn't say that one was old it was an 09 with just under 50k on it. I'm in an older ford till the factory gets my new one made, and all my work stuff put in it. Don't know for sure what I want to get though. Always been a chevy guy but they have been coming with power nothing and the fords are actually pretty loaded with a cd player aux input power windows and locks backup assist. Too bad they won't do leather heated seats.... I have until monday when I order the new one to decide.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom