Ask and You Shall Receive.

kilowatt

Got some feed back from NVB & Snort and wanted to see a larger picture of my signature pic. So here it is fellas.

4b467e7e6ea8d1a7.jpg

345brfc.jpg

Brian, I know that's your car, but I sure didn't know you have daughters. Wow!:)

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

Sweet Kilo! Didn't I see that car in the movie "Grease"? Was you the young turk driving?

Slick

Some lovely bigger women.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

>Some lovely bigger women.
>
>
>
>"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean
>for Peet's sake there are
>kids in Africa that don't
>even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time
>

Bigger? You been dating midgets?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Ok I meant thicker

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

That is a sweet car and some very lovely ladys....

I dont think MyWifeIsHotterBLAHBLAH is looking at the same pic as I am "Thicker" is your wife anorexic or what.

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

I dont think MyWifeIsHotterBLAHBLAH is looking at the same pic as I am "Thicker" is your wife anorexic or what. No Just Hotter!!

I think Stink Stomper would like the muscle girl on the left.

Max_1
NO, this was in June 2009 at Peggy Sue's All American Cruise in Santa Rosa, CA. An Annual event for 4 days.
Brian

345brfc.jpg

Nice cars, the gals look like trailer trash.
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

"Nice cars, the gals look like trailer trash.
Eric"

Those are Kilo's nieces!

Great pic Brian, thanks! That rig of yours looks like pure silver velvet!!

Joey

OK, I gotta ask. Did you take any of those girls "for a ride" Kilo?

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

Ok the one in the middle looks "hot."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom