Arizona Outfitter missing, please help!

DonMartin

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Sep-17-09 AT 01:06AM (MST)[p]For those of you that haven't heard, my friend Larry Heathington, the owner of Sheep Limited, who lives in Williams has been missing since Friday, September 11th.

Larry was suppose to meet two clients on Friday in New Mexico to go on a private lands antelope hunt, and when his cousin last spoke to him he was two hours from Secorro.

He hasn't been heard from since Thursday afternoon.

Larry was in his gray Ford F-350 Super Duty, towing his Jeep (photo attached) Sahara.

A missing person's report has been made with the Holbrook, AZ Police Department as someone close to Larry said they had seen his truck/jeep on Monday in Holbrook.

I will attach a photo of Larry on this post, and please, we are very concerned about this situation and fear for Larry's safety. If you know Larry, you know it is not like him to not show up where and when he is suppose to.

If you know ANYTHING about where Larry is, or have seen his vehicles please contact the Holbrook PD or call me at 928-681-4867.

Thank you,

Don Martin
Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

4ab1dfc465ac709f.jpg

Thanks, Tony!

Anyone else who wants to help spread this word by posting on other sites please feel to do so.

He is one of us and we need to find him!

Don Martin

Don I got a call from a detective friend from the sheriffs office today about this case, just so you know they are working hard on it...sorry but I had no info to help. I really hope everything turns out ok!!!
Dave

I'm awaiting for some info from the family, will try and put together a flyer with all the pertinent info on it when I get it.

In the mean time, please pray for his safe return to us..

Don Martin

From Don's post in the AZ forum:

OK, here is where we are at.
Larry spoke to several folks on Friday the 11th. One was Jim Mahac and around 3 p.m. he spoke with his son Kevin. He told Kevin he was about 20 miles from Socorro( SP?)

He was suppose to pick up his hunters at 5 p.m. at the airport in Socorro and never showed. So they know the time element that he went missing is from 3-5 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 11th.

A lady whose husband has worked for Larry saw his vehicles ( both of them) in the parking lot of Safeway in Holbrook on Monday, Sept. 14th. She thought it strange he was there so she tried to text Larry. Subsequently she got a call from Larry's office saying he was missing so she turned around and went back. The vehicles were gone, and she didn't see anyone around them. A check of the store's inside surveillance revealed nothing. Too bad of quality to make out anything or anyone.

No outside store surveillance.

Lady is absolutely sure it was Larry's two rigs, still hooked up.

So that's all we know as of right now.

By the way, the contacts for investigators on this matter is Sgt. Jason Lurkins, Coconino S.O 928-310-8889, and Det. Larry Thomas 928-226-5032.

The vehicle info for Larry's truck is a 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty, diesel, dark gray, with AZ license plates CD-32204.

Thanks for all the help guys, I know it doesn't look good at this point, but we got to keep trying.

Don Martin

CopyofSedona1-2509034.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom