Arizona Man Kills Record Western Diamondback

E

EdleBrock

How'd you like to wake up with that in your bed roll...on second thought, prolly would have been more pleasant than my ex...third thought, the old man would have been more pleasant also...

4963e9cd6e9ce55b.jpg

Barf!!x(

There is no such newspaper in Globe, and "Gazzette" is spelled "Gazette." Also, the asucentral.com web site doesn't exist.

AND...the monster tree behind the dude is not one that would be readily found in Arizona either.

Lastly, the photo was taken with a wide-angle lens with the snake held close to it and away from the man's body so it appears MUCH bigger than it really is. That's how I make 1-lb. bass look they are 10 lbs. ;-)

I also doubt Gobbler's Knob exists.

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

That's funny. You watch, this will circulate and come back in a year with someone saying their cousin killed it in the bookcliffs, strip, unit 9, or wherever. Still a big arse snake.

jeeez..every few years this comes around......its fake picture!
snopes has it all!
rm

LOL. Fish on !!!

I rarely forward emails like this. I was so intent on the usual reprobates having a field day with Gobbler's Knob that I forgot to think.

The comment about my Ex still stands.

I heard that when they cleaned it, they found a fawn in it's belly. ;-) Joey

No way of knowing just how long that pole he's holding the snake with is. But if i had to hold that creepy thing up, it would be a very long pole indeed.

Joey

Its actually an eastern diamond back, not in arizona obviously, and quite commonly grow to a length of 8 ft. westerns are rare to get 6ft and do not normally get as heavy/fat.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -- Abraham Lincoln

This SNAKE sure makes the rounds over the last few years. I received this picture a week ago or so and it was killed in TEXAS and before that it was somewhere else. Nothing but a Photoshop with a different STOOGE AND LOCATION.
496438462159ac9a.jpg

Brian

Snake looks alive to me. Dead ones normally are limp.

Also, when you kill one in the field using whatever is at hand they normally are a bloody mess.

Regardless, photoshop or not, i've been involved with my share of rattlesnakes encounters in my day and don't believe i've ever seen one near that big! Had i to jump over one like that while deer hunting, i'd probably have "loaded" drawers by the time i lit back down!!

Joey

Saw that same snake in a black & white photo at least 10 years ago. Different dude holding it then too.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-07-09 AT 09:49AM (MST)[p]Aint photoshop as to the size of the snake, probably the person though. Easterns get that big.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_diamondback

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -- Abraham Lincoln

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom