Arizona Bull

M

massey_muley

Well I told a few in the co forum that I was close to a job in montrose, colorado with the forest service. When i was notified in late march that I got the job I just knew it would be my year to draw a bull tag in my home state of AZ. You guessed it! Drew a 5B North Arch bull tag. When it rains it pours!
I guess its a good problem to have, and if I only have a few days to make it back down here to hunt so be it. Ill arrow a velvet covered spike and get a full body mount of him.
What do ya think?
Good luck to everyone who drew tags.
-Z

Congrats on the tag even though the timing is bad. I had that tag last year. I ended up eating my tag, but I still had a great hunt. How many points did you have? Good luck!

troutsniffer,
I had 5 pts.I would love to hear any advice you have or anything that worked or didnt work on the hunt, i know the rut was fairly spotty and inconsistent last year with the dry windy conditions. I am planning on the rut being bad and anything better than that will be a bonus. I have a couple spots on the mesa where the elk seem to rut every year, but i want to stay really mobile and love archery hunting pj, so down off the mesa would be cool too. PM me!
thx,
-Zac

Congrats on a tag. If by chance you feel you are not going to use it I know Catch-A-Dream Foundation was looking for an archery tag in that area for a disabled hunter to fulfill his dreams. Good luck on whatever you decide.

We'll take it at Hunt of A Lifetime too, if he wants to donate it. Don't matter which one, just don't let it go to waste.

Don Martin
Outfitter/Guide Coordinator
AZ Hunt of A Lifetime

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom