Arguing with fireball

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
1911, Ransom and zigger might want to pay attention here. If you understand this then lil red's vacation in California may go smoother.

6330argue.jpg

Nvb I can my trip home through Fallon and go all 50 Shades on you , and not the 50 shades you would enjoy :)

Red if you look for NVB in Fallon, you will find him at the local "cat" house and may have to drag him out by his ears.

RELH

>Red if you look for NVB
>in Fallon, you will find
>him at the local "cat"
>house and may have to
>drag him out by his
>ears.
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

Cat house? Must be code for Korean bar, no wonder 45 goes through Fallon every chance he gets.

2311idiot.jpg

Allright Cuz, we have mixed company on this site. How about the "House of ill repute", will that suffice.

I hear that he goes into the house of ill repute everyday trying to get a freebie. Everyday the girls turn him down on any freebies, but he is persistant and hopes he wears one of them down and gets his freebie.

Red he is there between the hours of 6-7 P.M. as he likes to walk over after eating dinner.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Jul-26-13 AT 10:19PM (MST)[p]Wouldn't be the first guy I had to drag out of a bar by his ear

LAST EDITED ON Jul-27-13 AT 01:16AM (MST)[p]Red I hope you do understand this is not a normal bar. A lot of scanty dressed women in there and NVB sitting at the bar with his tongue hanging out and a dopey look on his face.

Red do tell us how many times you dragged 1911 out of the bar by his ears. My Cuz would give you 20 bucks or more for that information just to have it hanging over 1911's head.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom