Area 7 Fire Pics

Wyobowhunt

Sorry they suck. Got out of a conference early and just had to go to the heart of the fire and only had cell phone. Most areas still burning, we need rain.
0720121629.jpg

0720121629a.jpg

0720121629a.jpg

0720121733.jpg

This area didnt burn as ht as others. When it melts fence posts you know it burned hot. I will post more pics this next week when I go back up.

Looks familiar. I just got back from a fire north of Fort Laramie and was on one by Hartville last night. But we got .49" of rain tonite and the NWS said the Arapaho fire area got 1" plus. It will cause lots of erosion, but will still do more good than harm.

Just FYI. I've been fighting fires for 38 years and this one burnt as hot or hotter than any one I have ever seen. Melted a metal ladder into puddles. Took a BBQ grill and turned it into a puddle and those trees with needles were not hardly in the fire. They are just baked from being so close to the intense heat.

It looks tough.

ICMDEER, It makes me so sick to see what happened to twin pine. I love to stop on the road and just listening to all the bulls bugle and now I don't think I will be able to do this anytime soon.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom