area 38 type 1 elk

L

lv4huntn

I was hoping someone that has hunted this area would be willing to help me out a little with basic information on this unit. I have been really busy with a new baby, and the contractors life, so I have only been able to do phone and computer scouting. I have several really good looking areas in mind and am willing to hunt hard for the whole season to take a nice bull. I am a backpack hunter and am not afraid to tackle some nasty country that might hold some good bulls. The hunt is now only a few weeks away, I am super excited as it took me several years to draw the tag and this is the first time I will be hunting out of state. I am a diy realistic hunter from Idaho and have hunted hard to take the animals I have. That being said, hopefully one of you will help me out before my first scouting trip only a week before the season. Maybe email me or call and I can go over some of my plans, Then you can tell me if I am a stupid nonres who doesnt know anything or maybe even a few pointers to head me in the right direction. I know this is kinda late, but someone please answer.
Dan 208-716-0877 or [email protected]. You can also pm me. I would really appreciate the help so I am not wasting more time when I get there than I already have.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom