Area 32 Bates Creek Wyoming???

330-Trapper

330-Trapper
Anyone know about the lopes this year in area 32 Bates Creek reservoir??? was there enough rainfall or has it been dry?

We are going to be there for lopes on Sept 25th and am looking for any information... like will Campfires be allowed and how is the Game doing?

Last year there was way too much truck and 4-wheeler traffic for the first 3-4 days... other years it died down after the first 2 days... but not last year...

LAST EDITED ON Aug-07-06 AT 08:19AM (MST)[p]Five years of drought and this year has been the worst so far. We'll score one for dry. I flew part of the area with a friend last Saturday morning. Lot's of dry waterholes. Did see three large bull elk up towards Bates Ck Reservoir...

I hunted 32 with my boy. It's the land of 10-12 inchers. Did'nt find any bigger. 900 permits this year. It is a meat hunt. Fun for my 12 yr old.

330-Trapper

Were you and your son getting back in walking? Was it dry?... Last year we couldn't have a campfire on BLM land because of the dry weather.

330, We hunted more towards medicine bow end of the unit. My tranny went out in my truck. It's in Casper getting fixed this week. We will try Sat for our last day hunting. We have other hunts coming up. Good luck. It has been dry. We used a little coleman stove.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom